Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

Just now, Whitley mag said:

Some great boozers round London just depends if you want to watch it with fellow mags I suppose. I’m going down regardless, going to make a call on paying stupid money by the weekend though for a ticket. Personally think I’d rather be down there watching it than surrounded by chavs off their face in Newcastle city centre.

They'll all be at TS coked off their tits trying to own it like a badge. 

On 01/02/2023 at 17:56, Nobody said:

Travelling up to Edinburgh to watch it as my flight back home from Newcastle is at 8.20 pm that evening :doh:

Rearranged this now, so going home on the Monday via Liverpool instead.

Really hope they open up SJP for this now! 

On 01/02/2023 at 16:30, bobbydazzla said:

When I signed up for Geoff's & Woolly's rave it was on the 25th, that the same one you're on about ?

You going to the final? 

I'm in Period 6 so I doubt I am going despite going to every home game.  But won't get started on that again ha.

1 hour ago, Slim said:

You going to the final? 

I'm in Period 6 so I doubt I am going despite going to every home game.  But won't get started on that again ha.

Should be OK for a final ticket. 

Might still go to King St rave, it's a class night. Got train booked early doors Sunday, yikes. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

I just rang for tickets for Shearers and they said they go out on the 24th and are to be picked up from the bar. Which makes it awkward for me to get up there on that day. 

And the event at NX wants you through the door by 1pm, even with a ticket, which has put me off quite a bit. 

15 minutes ago, Stuy_O said:

I just rang for tickets for Shearers and they said they go out on the 24th and are to be picked up from the bar. Which makes it awkward for me to get up there on that day. 

And the event at NX wants you through the door by 1pm, even with a ticket, which has put me off quite a bit. 

Three and a half hours early? Bollocks to that. Maybe they thought it's a 3pm? 

Just now, DoricGinola said:

Three and a half hours early? Bollocks to that. Maybe they thought it's a 3pm? 

Aye, bonkers. Ploy to get more cash out of you it seems. 

Newcastle will be class just trying to get something sorted as I’m not sure how fast the pubs will fill up. Very is my guess. 

Iv bitten the bullet on NX like. Gonna be a fuck about but planning on getting up early, getting a few pints in, hotel, then onto the match. 

Be a decent day, but if we win the town will be like nothing ever witnessed. 

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Says no seat guaranteed but I'm taking my dad who's a bit old and decrepid now with a walking stick so I'd like to think someone would let him perch on their table if we don't get a table. 

Pop them a message and I am sure they will reserve one.  Been to a few venues that say that but they have sorted me when I had an ankle op.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Just bought a ticket in the Man U end tonight saved a fortune, but clearly won’t be as enjoyable. On the plus side I’ll get to see us lift the cup in person and all the manc cunts will be long heading for the tube by that point.

Fuck that I'd end up rolling around with the fuckers. Could barely keep meself quiet at a run of the mill game but a cup final. Nee chance

Just now, jack j said:

Fuck that I'd end up rolling around with the fuckers. Could barely keep meself quiet at a run of the mill game but a cup final. Nee chance

Could buy nearly 3 tickets in their end for the price of 1 in ours, not ideal but needs must on this occasion.

34 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Just bought a ticket in the Man U end tonight saved a fortune, but clearly won’t be as enjoyable. On the plus side I’ll get to see us lift the cup in person and all the manc cunts will be long heading for the tube by that point.

How did you do that ?

I thought they had a similar system as ours for getting tickets.