Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

4 minutes ago, woody said:

Judging by the ticket price, I’ll be safely ensconced at home watching the game with my dad. Tempted to watch it alone in case it all goes to hell.

Just looked and it seems the cheapest Newcastle area ticket is about two and a half times the price of the cheapest Man U ticket……🤔

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

@AyeDubbleYoo just spotted this on .com

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. 

Newcastle United must provide details to the English Football League on all tickets purchased (i.e. names and addresses of supporters corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the supporter). The EFL has indicated that random checks will be carried out at the stadium.

Hope to get on Sport Options flight down to Luton.. morning of game and back in the evening . They say they have bus transfer from airport to a  pub sorted 1 stop  north of Wembley  and bus transfer back to airport after the game. Have done England trips with them in the past . 

10 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Northumbria Uni are also advertising something.

I went to uni there, me and my mate used to take the piss out of them because I shit you not, every drink was warm as fuck.

Not only that but they have a fucking liberty, when we were in the Championship and had an important game, the one vs Huddersfield, they showed an Arsenal match instead.

Edited by Stifler

7 hours ago, LFEE said:

@AyeDubbleYoo just spotted this on .com

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. 

Newcastle United must provide details to the English Football League on all tickets purchased (i.e. names and addresses of supporters corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the supporter). The EFL has indicated that random checks will be carried out at the stadium.

I think (in reality) this is just designed to try and limit outright touting rather than people passing on tickets to a mate/family member.

It doesn’t say anything about ID being required so I reckon if you were randomly checked, as long as you knew the details (probably just name and address) of the person buying the ticket, you will be fine.

4 hours ago, GWN said:

£1230 gets you a ticket into the game , no ST nothing .

can’t remember the site mind 

if you remember will you let me know.

i know couple of divvies who would actually pay that.

but tbh honest if i didnt have a ST, i think i would consider paying that for our first final.

12 hours ago, ScottishMagpie said:

The lad and I are coming down to Newcastle for the day/night.  Trains and hotel just booked.  So excited it's like it's the 1st of December and Santa's on his way! 

Win and it will be some fucking party, loose and at least I'll be around like minded folk.  Will take any recommendations on where best to view the game itself.  Ta in advance!

How old is your lad?

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

https://4thefans.tv/newcastle-carabao-cup

Kids are welcome as per the site, I think they are at the uni as well. 

The Fed is in Dunston, 5 minute drive from town so depends if you want to be city centre. 

Cheers. Looks like it'll be a great atmosphere, but doubt the lad would be able to see any of the game there. Will try and look for something else :)

23 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Cheers. Looks like it'll be a great atmosphere, but doubt the lad would be able to see any of the game there. Will try and look for something else :)

Yeah this is the issue I've got, I'm going down to London but trying to find somewhere for the missus to take the bairn, but I don't think anywhere like that is going to be suitable. 

Might just tell my old man to take her to the club :lol:

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

if you remember will you let me know.

i know couple of divvies who would actually pay that.

but tbh honest if i didnt have a ST, i think i would consider paying that for our first final.

I'd pay it. 

Still think a N-O meet up in Newcastle should be planned, especially if loads are flying over. 👍

Just now, Dokko said:

I'd pay it. 

Still think a N-O meet up in Newcastle should be planned, especially if loads are flying over. 👍

Really in two minds about what to do tbh.

Trafalgar Square will be class. However, that would just be the Saturday evening. There’s a ban on pubs within a mile of Wembley showing the game. So where do you watch it? Pubs like the Dolphin will be rammed. 

My hotel and travel for two nights isn’t too bad at £260. But it’s still a lot of money to drink in a square :lol:

24 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Trafalgar Square will be class. However, that would just be the Saturday evening. There’s a ban on pubs within a mile of Wembley showing the game. So where do you watch it? Pubs like the Dolphin will be rammed. 

My hotel and travel for two nights isn’t too bad at £260. But it’s still a lot of money to drink in a square :lol:

This is why it's my last resort tbh. Also getting back from London after a big loss is brutal. I did it in the SF against Chelsea and swore I'd never do it again. 

23 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Some great boozers round London just depends if you want to watch it with fellow mags I suppose. I’m going down regardless, going to make a call on paying stupid money by the weekend though for a ticket. Personally think I’d rather be down there watching it than surrounded by chavs off their face in Newcastle city centre.