Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

So jealous you're going over Mike. :lol:

Hoping my tax return comes through in the next few days instead of the next few weeks and I might actually join you. I found like $600 into Newcastle (after a layover in London obviously).

Same price! Was shocked. It probably costs 1000 to fly from JFK to LGA one way.

Howay man Cuba, get yerself over.

Embrace the most beautiful thing about your country - 0% APR balance transfer offers that allow you to shift your debt from credit card to credit card. Live it up and just have a shit old age when we'll be bored of trophies anyway - that's my plan.

I pretty much have every capability of coming over, I'm just not doing it and it's really bothering me :lol:

Justifying not going by because I have a few dental procedures coming up, so I guess I'll just watch with the TA Chicago doofuses.

1 hour ago, Ameritoon said:

I pretty much have every capability of coming over, I'm just not doing it and it's really bothering me :lol:

Justifying not going by because I have a few dental procedures coming up, so I guess I'll just watch with the TA Chicago doofuses.

:lol: What are they like? When I was living there Adam Snider added me on fb and invited me every match. But I could never be arsed getting from Hyde Park to a northside pub for 9am.

43 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm a dickhead for going, it's wreckless and impulsive but in the back of my head all I can think is

"What if we fucking win"

Same

1 hour ago, Superior Acuña said:

:lol: What are they like? When I was living there Adam Snider added me on fb and invited me every match. But I could never be arsed getting from Hyde Park to a northside pub for 9am.

Him and the guy who run it are giant dweebs. Nice guys, just very bland. There's one person my age I still occasionally talk to but otherwise the few times I it was two ex-pats and about 8 l super corny Americans.

I don't even try to make it to the north side from Logan Square at 9am, so you made right call never going. 

36 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Him and the guy who run it are giant dweebs. Nice guys, just very bland. There's one person my age I still occasionally talk to but otherwise the few times I it was two ex-pats and about 8 l super corny Americans.

I don't even try to make it to the north side from Logan Square at 9am, so you made right call never going. 

haha - "dweeb" is very much the vibe I got from fb.

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Froggy doesn't even get his lardy arse off the sofa for  Manure home games man. 

Keyboard's covered in baby gravy. 

Seems mildly unnecessary. 

It's a gaming chair FWIW. 

IMG_20230209_130646.thumb.jpg.6dc234ff920e0bbf4f808da2cf9394a3.jpg

IMG_20230209_130710.thumb.jpg.f2430b70df779c9b2c167bda13599ac3.jpg

Right, let's fucking do this you cunts!

Shout out to @Rich for giving me a nudge and telling me to get off my arse and do it. Not just the most handsome face on the forum... but the most handsome soul too.