N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

35 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Unfortunately yes, that was me (needle scratch) :lol:

I was fine for ages then it hit me like a train and I was a write off, basically. Daft of me really, but it's probably for the best I went to sleep though because I could feel myself getting (more) annoying.

Similar to you, I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 5. :lol: 

I think I unashamedly just started pulling my jacket out from under you at some point without even a "I think you're sitting on my jacket, could you move a bit?" and seem to recall you kinda just falling over to the side. If I did, then my apologies :lol: I think Branko saw me struggling at one point during the match, seem to recall him going "you okay mate?" and me barely registering the question. That's the fucking danger of alcohol,  you keep on drinking  because you feel it's barely even registering so why the hell not keep going at the same pace? Then fucking bam it's Goodnight, Vienna :lol: 

56 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I'm sounding a little hoarse today, like.

image.png.08b322df2909ec0f08cc5d3b6ff34ebe.png

Great meeting you all yesterday. Shame about the result.

I'm a bit rough this morning but decided to go to work.

Great job from you Blaze, thanks for organising.

Your experience and location make you perfect to organise our next meet up at our Euro games next year. :bluestar:

Was great seeing everyone yesterday, both old faces and new! I'm sorry I ended up leaving early, I was pretty much gone by the second half. First time I've had a proper drink this year and I didn't handle it well :lol:

I told myself before I got absolutly battered that it would be an excellent day no matter the result as I'd get to see so many old friends, and despite everything I had a great time. Big thank you @BlazeT44 for organsing everything, absolutely top bloke, and your family were so canny as well.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today!

Good to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't make it longer after FT. I went to get some McDonald's fully expecting to come back to Liberty House after but then j saw my bed and that was too inviting :lol:

Great day though, would definitely do it again 

What a class thread this has been, and looks like you all had a brilliant time. I'll make my way up from London next time there's a big thing like this, been on this fucking place over a decade, bout time I saw people in real life :lol: