Bournemouth vs. Newcastle United: 11/02/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, Max Wills said:

Ahhh man im seeing a lot of negativity here boys. We might not be firing at the front but with Gordan and Isak up there now things will pick up. We are solid at the back. 

I see 3 goals with Schar opening up.

Problem is those two lads only have 20 minutes to get it done. 

My mind keeps flitting from this being the game when we gobble up all those chances we create and hammer them, or the game where we unexpectedly end our unbeaten run.  Hopefully it’s the former as I fully expect us to lose vs Liverpool the week before the final. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Howay let's beat these man. Win this, point v Liverpool, beat Brighton and I think 4th will be ours.

Think we're more likely to beat Liverpool than Brighton like. Just dreamt we beat them 7-2 as well, make of that what you will.

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

My mind keeps flitting from this being the game when we gobble up all those chances we create and hammer them, or the game where we unexpectedly end our unbeaten run.  Hopefully it’s the former as I fully expect us to lose vs Liverpool the week before the final. 

You and me both. Do have that sense that something is going to click, bad finishing can’t continue, someone is due a spanking. Then I remember our very own Brazilian wizard (‘Castle’o’Bruno instead of Castelobruxo?) is missing and all the ‘against the odds’ 1-0s (and a shock 3-0) last week, and the random unexpected points relegation  threatened clubs seem to pick-up, and how Bournemouth drew here in the reverse fixture, and made it very difficult in our 1-0 Carabao Cup home victory, and imagine us joining the shock defeats club. 

‘Kin hell, made myself pessimistic again. That said, still going for 3-0 to us as a prediction. Black ‘n’ white army/thinking! 

On 09/02/2023 at 00:59, Nobody said:

Gives me Bruce PTSD reading this post like. Don't care how good we are or might become, it's not right for fans of a home team to be this down on a game. It's obviously especially sad considering How's legacy at Bournemouth, you lot should be so excited about this game like.

Speaking of Eddie, what sort of reception would you expect him to get?

He'll be greeted as an absolute hero. Don't forget that the period before he left was without fans and so nobody had a chance to say goodbye, and this will be his first time back. As I said, I think it will be a really unusual atmosphere and the impact of that is about the only way I can see us getting anything from the match.

Would love us to go with ASM, Isak and Almiron as the front three but I imagine Wilson will keep his place. 

Tough game but if we want to finish in the European places it’s got to be a win. 

2-0 to us. 
Trippier 

Big Joe