Financial Fair Play / Profit & Sustainability

Mattoon

16 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Ā 

Seems like everyone is beginning to turn on the Premier League and I'm loving it šŸ‘

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Holy shit, that whole thread is absolutely brutal, Winter has had that up his sleeve for a while.

6 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Ā 

Seems like he has jumped the gun, put 2 + 2 together, assumed that stuff would come out after the meeting and he'd look like he was the first to break it.

So has virtually everyone then including Ziegler who as stated before is the premier league's mouthpiece. I think it is very significant that the rules for discussion were pulled, that doesn't happen if it's a minor changeĀ 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

So has virtually everyone then including Ziegler who as stated before is the premier league's mouthpiece. I think it is very significant that the rules for discussion were pulled, that doesn't happen if it's a minor changeĀ 

Ā 

I suppose it depends what those proposed changes were and they could just as well been pulled because there isn't an outcome of the case yet.

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

Ā 

I suppose it depends what those proposed changes were and they could just as well been pulled because there isn't an outcome of the case yet.

Everyone was reporting that the outcome was supposed to be released this week, so I don't think that's the issue. Only time will tell though for sure

3 hours ago, GeordieT said:

Ā 

Clear as muck.

Backpeddling is the best exercise football hacks get these days

Ā 

Heā€™s taken the cancelled Friday rules change vote as proof of Man City winning. Ā But it is just as likely that a cancelled vote on rule changes has occurred because thereā€™s no reason to vote on changing them

Ā 

2 + 2 = 3,152,362

Oh god Iā€™d love the premier league to take a shellacking over this. I get the feeling that if they lose one challenge like this theyā€™ll lose quite a few. Clearly the rules they have does through in order to stifle ours + villas development are sailing very close to the wind in terms of anti competition regulations + wider uk corporate law.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I guess the interesting thing in there is the 19 other clubs don't know the result yet.

They will now, the article says that they were told today.

Expect leaks from the red tops.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They will now, the article says that they were told today.

Expect leaks from the red tops.

It says the opposite.

Ā 

Clubs expected to be notified of the outcome to the case at their meeting at the Rosewood Hotel in Holborn on Thursday, based on the assumption that the rules allowed it to be shared if both parties agreed. But for now the other 19 clubs remain in the dark, with a relatively straightforward shareholdersā€™ meeting finishing after only two hours.