Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester United (26/02/2023)

Disco

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

yep but this is us on the up, we’ll go way past this and in the right way as well

Absolutely, we've had 3 windows to try and close the gap and that's nothing in the grand scheme of things. Let's see the 2 sides in 5 or 6 window's time, it's not doom and gloom looking at the bigger picture. Sensing lots of natural disappointment in threads tonight but the big picture is largely positive

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Chucking that FA Cup tie at Hillsborough doesn’t seem such a great idea atm

*ducks*

Think it makes even more sense.

Unless we won the FA Cup we'd just play more games, more interference in the league to feel like we do now or worse.

Starting to feel a bit depressed about this now. I’ve seen loads of sporting feats, man I was fucking blessed to watch Stokes in person at Headingley, but fuck, how have I managed to end up with a football team that are so allergic to winning something. We seem to make it so hard man. I love this club, but christ is it not just sickening to lose and repeat this shit all over again.

1 minute ago, AJ9 said:

Starting to feel a bit depressed about this now. I’ve seen loads of sporting feats, man I was fucking blessed to watch Stokes in person at Headingley, but fuck, how have I managed to end up with a football team that are so allergic to winning something. We seem to make it so hard man. I love this club, but christ is it not just sickening to lose and repeat this shit all over again.

Don’t worry, you’ll buy a trophy eventually. I’m sure it’ll taste so sweet.