"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

1 minute ago, Jimburst said:

Shut up man, what does that mean? Wankers, the lorra them. People still know how to be human beings.

In the second episode (not sure if you've watched it yet) but you definitely see a lot more of the humanity side from Staveley

However, wealthy Tories are hardly going to be raker people, so not sure what you was expecting on that front 

12 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

I have kept out of this thread for fear of spoilers, so apologies if this has been covered a million times:

Watched Ep1 the other night, went into it quite liking the humanity of our non saudi owners, but after that first episode I absolutely hate the lot of them. All absolutely awful cunts :lol: Wow, Staveley and Jamie Reuben are horrendous, the Saudi cunt is an absolute cringe. So much management bollocks, barely any humanity, just absolutely hated it all.

Loved the Longstaff and Eddie stuff, just hated every moment in the boardroom with those twats :lol:  Enjoyed the bidding for Gordon bits, found that relevant to the story, but the rest seemed like awful PR stuff for crap people.

aye, it was total garbage. the second episode is so much better with a lot more focus on the team. get it watched and you’ll feel a lot better about the whole thing trust me :lol:

1 minute ago, Disco said:

The fake charade around the shirt deal seems mad disingenuous like even if you know why they’re making a big deal of it.

On the flip side, a brief look inside our commercial department went some way to explaining the ticketing fiasco this summer. Christ.

Just now, Rich said:

On the flip side, a look inside our commercial department went some way to explaining the ticketing fiasco this summer. Christ.

embarrassing for a Premier League club, but that’s what Fat Mike left us with. the only way is up!

1 minute ago, Rich said:

As bad as some of the boardroom bits are, they do nowt but give me absolute confidence for the future. Hope there's more of Ashworth in the second half, mind.

They all seem like the absolute opposite of Sewpa Lee Charnley and that can only be a good thing. It’s not my scene at all but you want hard nosed spread sheet freaks who talk a good game AOTS and we seem to have that now.

Yes, wealthy tories in being unlikeable shocker. I guess you're right. 

Still shocked a man like Yasser can get to the top of any multinational without an ounce of originality in his body like. Savage lack of personality.

6 minutes ago, Elric said:

Nearly had to skip that Dan Burn speech like :lol: He's a good lad but... Christ, surprised they didn't fall asleep 😅

Thought it was fine but I'm sure stuff like that is a bad idea before finals. You're supposed to be pumped up and ready for the adrenaline to flow, not getting teary eyed and releasing emotions :lol:

Class episode that.  Much better pacing.

All that Bruno.

Looking forward to the Man Utd game and some Isak content next week.  Wish I could just binge this and watch it all now.

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

On the flip side, a brief look inside our commercial department went some way to explaining the ticketing fiasco this summer. Christ.

Thought that Terry’s Chocolate Orange egg looked like waxa tbf.