"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

3 hours ago, Likelylad said:

A-Published articles confirming such  and the fact he went to RGS. I mean that’s pretty much proof enough no?

B- The Tories have shit on the working classes and the NE for years and are  complete cu***. My view is, i’d rather not have someone who’s an ardent David Cameron fan boy front and centre of the supporters & club. Just my personal opinion. 

RGS do have a bursary scheme for about 10% of kids. Some very under privileged kids attend the school. So hardly proof…

Not sure if his business is family ran however? So that would make it implausible that he attended on a means tested bursary. ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Assuming this has been mentioned but can’t be bothered to look, but episode 4 is showing up for me right now ?‍♂️

Just checked! The episode is there but can't view it.

Edited by CPL

He and his pals were all Pardew apologists and Jack Colback fans under deepest darkest Ashley. The other stuff pales into insignificance when you’ve got those on your rap sheet even when you’re a fat Tory cunt.

Darren Eales appointment was such a smart move. 

He's got a very good persona for good PR but he absolutely knows his shit. Building up Atlanta United is some feat.

I think many fans of other clubs don't realise just how fucking good we've been at staff recruitment. Quality all over the club.

Edited by Scotty66

10 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Proper minor gripe, but there were so many times during the Man United and Spurs matches where I was like 'fucking hell, that's a class angle' only for them to immediately cut to another camera that didn't really show you the goal. Thankfully they got the full excellence of Willock's ball to Isak though. 

Haven't watched the episode yet but it's terrible. Serie A's weekly goal program never shows the goal from the main camera and instead changes the view from shite camera to another shite camera 3-5 times per attack. Impossible that anyone would prefer that to just the main camera.

10 hours ago, TRon said:

Why does everyone hate Alex? :lol:

Granted I know nothing about the bloke personally but he seems relatively witty on his youtube channel, I don't follow podcasts or whatever. Is there some history behind it?

Yes I would also like to know the hatred towards Alex.

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Darren is a brilliant operator 

Darren Eales? He seems a bit over the top and disingenuous to me. I also struggle to understand his responsibilities compared to Amanda and Mehrdad? Im probably completely wrong. 

32 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

Darren Eales? He seems a bit over the top and disingenuous to me. I also struggle to understand his responsibilities compared to Amanda and Mehrdad? Im probably completely wrong. 

ya, validated with my contacts stateside. Genuinely nice guy and brilliant businessman 

The wor flags lads on about how they hope SJP doesn't end up a  tourist club

Camera goes to the older fella celebrating at the spurs match

2 blokes in front of him barely raising a smile. Looking like they didn't give a fuck