Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 12/03/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Just now, buzz said:

Is ASM really gonna be trusted to cover Traore?

I’m not sure but it would be odd to make significant changes to our attack and in those, be playing people out of their natural positions 

5 minutes ago, buzz said:

Is ASM really gonna be trusted to cover Traore?

Is Traore going to be trusted by Wolves to cover ASM? It's a straight shoot out between two powerful wingers, if Maxi can't win this war then he really would need to look at himself.

33 minutes ago, LV said:

Jeez mate, that’s shit. Hope you’re as ok as you can be. 

Was my step daughter’s (I see her as my real daughter to be honest) fiancée so more concerned about her at the moment - only 24 and unexpected. Makes you think. In the space of a month the oldest step daughter has given me my first grandchild and the other has this to cope with.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Was my step daughter’s (I see her as my real daughter to be honest) fiancée so more concerned about her at the moment - only 24 and unexpected. Makes you think. In the space of a month the oldest step daughter has given me my first grandchild and the other has this to cope with.

Ugh, there are just no words are there. 

Hope we at least get a win for you today. 

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Absolutely horrific. Hope you're all bearing up as okay as possible. So sorry to read this 

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

That's sad news man, tragic at that age.

41 minutes ago, LV said:

This is what Paully said earlier too 

Because Toon polls comes on here for news.

Can we not quote the little cunt?

He was the guy who grassed on the Ashley out protesters and got the Keegan flag confiscated.

Absolute cunt who needs a good fucking hiding.

Just now, LV said:

Ugh, there are just no words are there. 

Hope we at least get a win for you today. 

Yeah - could do with game like the Man U 5 - 0, I remember every minute of that day from the game onwards. 

Just now, Stifler said:

Because Toon polls comes on here for news.

Can we not quote the little cunt?

He was the guy who grassed on the Ashley out protesters and got the Keegan flag confiscated.

Absolute cunt who needs a good fucking hiding.

:lol: You're not wrong like.