Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 12/03/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

How are people surprised Targett isn’t playing? He’s played about 10 minutes since he’s come back, he was never going to be match fit. Expect him to get some more minutes today mind

Happy with that overall, let’s fucking go :thup:

4 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Gordon not even in the squad.

He wasn’t in the training pictures through the week either. Wonder if he he hurt his ankle when he took that air shot last week,looked like his ankle rolled.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Whenever the physios, sports scientists, etc feel he is fit to do so.

He’s on the bench, so he’s fit enough to play football, I think that’s a reach to say it’s the sports scientists. He’d played u21 football as well 

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Another week watching Dan Burn ffs

Wow some of our fans are so entitled already, this guys been part of the defence that has got us to where we are this season. I’ve no emotional attachment to Burn but to word it like he’s solely dragging the team down is sad.

Edited by Nine

Just now, Nine said:

Wow some of our fans are so entitled already, this guys been part of the defence that has got us to where we are this season. I’ve not emotional attachment to the guy but to word it like he’s solely dragging the team down is sad.

Aye it is harsh what he said but tbh, Burn looks like he needs a rest and today is going to be another tough one for him. 

Never really expected Targett to start but he needs to get put back into the mix soon. 

Just now, wyn davies said:

Hope he's not gonna be £40zillions or so down the tube

40m down the tube because he’s been left out for a fitness issue? Have you seen our bench? He’d be on it or starting  if fit.

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Aye it is harsh what he said but tbh, Burn looks like he needs a rest and today is going to be another tough one for him. 

Never really expected Targett to start but he needs to get put back into the mix soon. 

I know he’s looked burnt out lately but the way he worded his post was poor that’s all 

Edited by Nine