Scott McTominay

Jack27

If he is not good enough for Man U he is certainly not good enough for Newcastle.  Bruno has set the mould for the type of player we are after. I don't believe we are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Find it odd, seems like another Longstaff when a better player needs to come in to move Sean down to squad player.

Still, we need bodies in, so just about willing to trust. 

If true of course, have no idea how good this source is :lol:

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

I can't be arsed to be all :anguish: about this one now... with the thread bump or if we sign him. Eddie is basically the football manager equivalent of Jesus. If he can turn the likes of Murphy and Almiron around in to what they've done for us this season then I will let him crack on with McTominay and trust the process.

Similar or even greater levels of noise around Dean Henderson at the beginning of last summer, which ultimately came to nothing and saw us land a superior goalkeeper. 

Hopefully this link will run it's course in a similar way, FI are bullshitters. 

• 4 weeks later...

It's not about him as a player for me, even though I'm getting colback vibes, it's more to do with paying a rival for one of their fringe players. We did that years ago with roy keane's understudy and I still have nightmares about it.