Brentford 1-2 Newcastle United (08/04/2023)

Mike

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

There were a few crosses early in the second half where it felt he was using the wrong golf club

He's still absolutely brilliant mind

Do you play golf? Just taken it up and went round yesterday only my third every round and went round it 78 over lol

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Bruno and Joelinton absolutely shattered all over them second half like, wow.

Maybe everyone should die their hair blonde? I feel this football management larkie is easy 

8 minutes ago, buzza said:

Alert BS Alert

3 minutes ago, buzza said:

Hope so…:sadwave:

Of course he does. He said 78 over! That’s over par, not over 0 as in taking no shots at all. 

Golf’s a brutal sport get out whilst you can!

9 minutes ago, greydos said:

Of course he does. He said 78 over! That’s over par, not over 0 as in taking no shots at all. 

Golf’s a brutal sport get out whilst you can!

Exactly - I pretty much doubled the course - every 4 was an 8 and so on. One I took a 12.

I read somewhere it’s called the 140+ club

Edited by Gawalls

22 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Their manager making some kind of statement about how much we paid for isak....someone should remind him we hammered them 5-1 without 63m on the pitch 

Aye I thought that was strange to the long haired muppet. Dont recall him commenting on the price of others who’ve scored against them?

14 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Aye I thought that was strange to the long haired muppet. Dont recall him commenting on the price of others who’ve scored against them?

I actually like Frank, but you raise a good point. Does he say that shit about the traditional top 6 whenever he plays them?

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Their manager making some kind of statement about how much we paid for isak....someone should remind him we hammered them 5-1 without 63m on the pitch 

Clearly a good manager, if a little odd, but he’s just protecting himself as he got hugely outcoached in the second half.