Newcastle United 6-1 Tottenham Hotspur (23/04/2023)

Disco

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

how about adding a favourite goal poll?  Isaks first just edges out Murphys screamer for me.  

Feel we'll still be talking about Isak's first years from now.

Some cracking other goals but that pass from Willock is going to stand the test of time.

Obviously Murphy's hit was a delight, but I wish there was an angle from behind him. I can't quite evaluate whether it was an amazing shot or whether Lloris fucked it / couldn't see it or something.

Just now, Shak said:

Feel we'll still be talking about Isak's first years from now.

Some cracking other goals but that pass from Willock is going to stand the test of time.

yeah it was out of this world.  Joelinton touches to go round the keeper were outstanding too. I think I'd rank them in order:

Isaks 1st

Murphy 2nd

Joelinton

Isaks 2nd

Murphy 1st

1 minute ago, SEMTEX said:

Obviously Murphy's hit was a delight, but I wish there was an angle from behind him. I can't quite evaluate whether it was an amazing shot or whether Lloris fucked it / couldn't see it or something.

match cam angle should be interesting 🤞

The way every one of them congratulated Willock on the pass, rather than Isak for the finish tells you everything.

Also, Murphy doing the swerve hands at the end, alluding to his strike.

Alexander Isak saying "ganin hyem" is the content I need in my life.

The biggest question that resulted from this game, imo, is which one of our players is going to win the 2023 Ballon D'or. Given it's based on the calendar year, Almiron is probably out, but you'd assume Isak/Murphy/Joelinton/Botman/Schar/Willock/Longstaff all have a great chance of winning. I'd expect them all to make top-3, at a minimum.

53 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I was in dreamland at 2-0 but it very quickly turned into absolute disbelief at what I was watching.

It felt like every attack was a goal. Think it said 8 shots at goal and 5 goals by 20th minute, so kinda almost was. Absolutely outrageous and punishing from us. 

Just now, Nobody said:

Isak's first goal man :megusta: The play from Bruno to Willock, and then dat pass, Isak's control and finish. Pure filth 

You must be over the moon man; everything i think of Isak i think about you waxing lyrical for years about him. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

You must be over the moon man; everything i think of Isak i think about you waxing lyrical for years about him. 

Still can't believe he's playing for us. Hope he stays for 10 years, becomes a legend and then moves back to AIK to finish his career here.