Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

17 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

If we win do you think the DJ will play the champions league anthem during the lap of honour.

As if he'd wait that long. He'll have it playing full belt the second the ref raises the final whistle to his gob.

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Not seen much of Leicester recently, so what’s their level of fight/effort been like? 

0/10.

Utterly spineless.

If we go ahead early, it could be 4+ again. They concede 2.2 goals away from home

Edited by The College Dropout

Just now, The College Dropout said:

0/10.

Utterly spineless.

That’s what I like to hear. I live near to Leicester so I have a soft spot for them and have a lot of friends who support them, however come Monday I hope we destroy them 

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

0/10.

Utterly spineless.

Vardy will run all day, the rest will run a little bit until we score then they crumble.

Tielemans is giving 0% effort

5 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Not seen much of Leicester recently, so what’s their level of fight/effort been like? 

There's more fight on the pitch than there is in their fanbase. Utterly resigned to the drop, some welcoming it. 

There's still little sparks within the players, but an early goal will extinguish that with ease.

It's sad to see really, nowt against Leicester. Their league win was the biggest fuck you to the PL and big 6 that anyone has ever delivered. It's just a shame ever since they've been scheming to make sure it never happens again.

Just now, buzz said:

Think Almiron would do quite well in the right sided CM role if necessary actually

Gordon would be a better bet. In fact, I'm convinced he will end up there eventually.

2 hours ago, STM said:

Just play Anderson. He's ready.

Hmmm. Not confident of him in the middle. He's fine on the wing, but was horrific in the fa cup tie, watching the ball be passed around him and over him. Really felt for him, but not sure he has that positional awareness for a game like this. 

Pope

Trippier     Schar    Botman     Burn 

Bruno

Joelinton

Anderson

Miggy                                         Isak

Wilson

Seems fine to me. In fact, I think we may see a great performance from Anderson.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Hmmm. Not confident of him in the middle. He's fine on the wing, but was horrific in the fa cup tie, watching the ball be passed around him and over him. Really felt for him, but not sure he has that positional awareness for a game like this. 

Sheffield Wednesday?

Murphy was also shite, Isak even struggled. It was ages ago.

Although, I'm interested in exploring other options.