Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Obviously not going to have an issue with a draw but it would be amazing to get an early goal and thump these. Having the pressure off and just being able to enjoy a game of football without thinking about what the permutations are would be glorious 

Just now, gbandit said:

Obviously not going to have an issue with a draw but it would be amazing to get an early goal and thump these. Having the pressure off and just being able to enjoy a game of football without thinking about what the permutations are would be glorious 

That’s the plan! :indi:

I have as per usual the shitting bricks feeling. If we get a goal early, I think they will crumble. Hopefully most of them are thinking more about not getting injured and won’t go for any 50/50s so they can get a club without any hassle. But it’s a big game for them and us. 

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

I have as per usual the shitting bricks feeling. If we get a goal early, I think they will crumble. Hopefully most of them are thinking more about not getting injured and won’t go for any 50/50s so they can get a club without any hassle. But it’s a big game for them and us. 

Yeah, it'll be a real contest. Leicester are capable of playing decent football and in Maddison, they have a player who can open up a defence. 

But their defending is poor, and Eddie will have devised ways of exploiting that.

3 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Yeah, it'll be a real contest. Leicester are capable of playing decent football and in Maddison, they have a player who can open up a defence. 

But their defending is poor, and Eddie will have devised ways of exploiting that.

It's interesting how you see things differently when you don't have anything riding on the match.

Leicester are terrible and have been for ages.

They have absolutely no spirit as a side, nor as a club (their fans hate the players, by and large) and they've looked beaten for weeks now.

7 minutes ago, brummie said:

It's interesting how you see things differently when you don't have anything riding on the match.

They have absolutely no spirit as a side, nor as a club (their fans hate the players, by and large) and they've looked beaten for weeks now.

Let’s put them to the sword then, no to the fist. Put them to the iron fist in a velvet glove! 
IMG_0071.jpeg.cdb6abc335875e356de1e2f7b2fb4a91.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

They were so bad against Liverpool. Crowd started boo'ing in the first half. They can't defend to save their lives - literally.

If they get a goal and some belief they could do us something. But if we get an early goal we can get 3 or 4 without much problem.

If Leicester were going to stage any sort of fight back against relegation they would have done it against Liverpool with the home fans behind them, yet they had a decent opening 10 minutes before completely wilting under the pressure.

The atmosphere and occasion will hard for some of these players to take I would have thought, they could easily crumble if we get an early goal.

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

If Leicester were going to stage any sort of fight back against relegation they would have done it against Liverpool with the home fans behind them, yet they had a decent opening 10 minutes before completely wilting under the pressure.

The atmosphere and occasion will hard for some of these players to take I would have thought, they could easily crumble if we get an early goal.

Throw them to the Lions ! Unleash the beasts! (Well Big Joe)!  :indi: