Newcastle United vs. Leicester City: 22/05/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, SteV said:

They’ll absolutely time waste like fuck at the start of the match. They’ll have seen how we’ve generally been all over teams first 20 mins at home (probably Southampton aside recently), and they’ll be desperate to try and take the sting out of that.

Thought the crowd did a good job of jumping on the Brighton keepers back when he tried that last week, resulting in the ref then getting on to him. More of that needed tonight.

They can time waste the whole 90 minutes to a 0-0 draw if they like 

30 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not sure I’ve ever been this nervous for a match 

I'm strangely way calmer about this than I was for Brighton or Leeds. Just think Leicester are absolutely diabolical, especially with Faes at the back. We'll get plenty of opportunities. There's of course a worry with Maddison pinging balls over to Vardy, but I don't think it'll matter. We're too strong, too focussed, too United.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

They can time waste the whole 90 minutes to a 0-0 draw if they like 

A draw isn’t actually that bad for them tonight. Yes, it would mean it would be out of their hands, and I suppose you’d probably think Everton will beat Bournemouth, but Everton slip up and Leicester beat West Ham, they’d be safe.

Just now, kingxlnc said:

It would be nice to have ASM start against Leicester, they would be under pressure from the get-go with his trickery

Will they not be anyway?

Finish work at 2, get home, take dogs out, quick bite to eat, can of beer, taxi 3.45 into Toon, pints pints and pints. Day off tomorrow. 

Roll on 2pm ffs!

Howay the ladssss!!!

Took the day off today, walk about up near Ebchester, home to twiddle my thumbs till the bairn finishes school then we're off to town. 

Can't wait for this... to take the car or not is the question. 

6 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

SSN's banner is just saying doubts over Willock (obvs), Longstaff, Joelinton, Murphy and Trippier.

They are just repeating three day old info from the press conference, when Howe quite clearly said he didn’t really know anything about the injuries.

2 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They are just repeating three day old info from the press conference, when Howe quite clearly said he didn’t really know anything about the injuries.

Yeah, Murphy, Bruno, Big Joe Social medial posts for the game. Strong rumour Longy has been in training. No news on Tripps, or Little Joe! I’m expecting just Willock out if anybody and a few bench places for bodies required. Hopefully ?? [emoji38]