Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

3 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

This confirmed anywhere else? Feels like they've maybe misunderstood how it works and are just expecting it's 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 which is wrong. 

I dunno, man, BVB have enough experience of how this works, so I’m gonna be in the camp that they know what they’re doing lol

2 minutes ago, Cort said:

I dunno, man, BVB have enough experience of how this works, so I’m gonna be in the camp that they know what they’re doing lol

Social media companies fuck up often lol :) But yeah, maybe my read is off, just given the information doesn't seem to be anywhere else feels like that may be what's happened here. 

1 minute ago, Vedder said:

PSG home first would be the dream. Big atmosphere, get into them! Barca 97 all over again (OK maybe not quite)

Don't think you can compare that superficial entity to 90s Barcelona in any way tbh. PSG are rotten; easily the worst part of the draw, but that's the nature of being in this competition - you're never far from rubbing shoulders with minging clubs.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Don't think you can compare that superficial entity to 90s Barcelona in any way tbh. PSG are rotten; easily the worst part of the draw, but that's the nature of being in this competition - you're never far from rubbing shoulders with minging clubs.

I mean…??

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Obviously they have Mbappe, but beyond that they're not that good. I'd rather play Milan at home first though, I think they'll be the most beatable team.

6 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

I mean…??

I'm aware of the potential hypocrisy but hopefully we stay humble and don't become a club that is defined by the wealth of its owners. All they've done so far is unshackle us.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm aware of the potential hypocrisy but hopefully we stay humble and don't become a club that is defined by the wealth of its owners. All they've done so far is unshackle us.

I know what you mean…at least we’re doing it in the right way. And our fans weren’t shit before the money unlike those plastics. 

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Ah I loved late mid 90s to early 00s PSG man. Lama, Rai, Weah, Ginola, Okocha, Ronaldinho etc. They're not far off being similar to us since their formation anyway, just got the dough 10 years earlier than us.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Some proper European ties for Brighton there. 

I'd suggest they need to grow some eyes in the backs of their heads too. Amsterdam, Marseille and Athens could be a bit spicy for any English fans tbh