Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Can’t understand people liking the group. I want us to win games not revel in the glory of other teams. So small-time. Fuming tbh :lol:

It’s definitely not small time enjoying some glamour times having had the life sucked out of us for years under Ashley. 

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

I'm delighted like. :lol: 3 famous clubs and Mbappe coming to St James' Park. Trips to Germany, Italy and France on the cards too. Fucking class. 

Fuckin' hell. 3 years ago I didn't even think we'd still be in the Prem and now Mbappe is going to play at St James.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Can’t understand people liking the group. I want us to win games not revel in the glory of other teams. So small-time. Fuming tbh :lol:

It's a journey and people want to enjoy the ride. 

The greater expectation will come but for now it's a case of enjoying the novelty for most. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

None of them are THAT good though. We can beat all 3 at home and get a result away to secure qualification. There’s no whipping boy aye but there’s no Real Madrid.  

Exactly. Dortmund really aren't that great. Milan are alright. PSG are facing a huge rebuild. If not now, when?

People talking about Europa League already man :lol: Have some faith lads.

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

It's a journey and people want to enjoy the ride. 

The greater expectation will come but for now it's a case of enjoying the novelty for most. 

It's not just that. People are shelling out £55 a ticket. At least you're getting value for money for these games.

9 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

In the last 96 hours:

• Blow a 1-0 lead at home against 10 men to the most detestable club in England
  • Draw Man City in the League Cup
  • Get put in the Group of Death for the Champions League

Luton town at home will seem strange when it comes