Champions League 2023/2024: Group F (Newcastle, Milan, Dortmund, PSG)

Marko NUFC

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Don't understand people being all doom and gloom tbh, we're in the competition on merit and will give any team a game at home. Let's fucking go. Surprise a few cunts.

Personally I wanted to meet these teams in the next round. If we had got an easier draw I would definitely have fancied our chances of getting through, they you would be playing this lot anyway at some point.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

They play against players just as good in the premier league tbh.

Bro ... my prediction is that both retire by the end of this season after going up against those combinations of widemen playing in such good teams :laugh:

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Don't understand people being all doom and gloom tbh, we're in the competition on merit and will give any team a game at home. Let's fucking go. Surprise a few cunts.

It will be interesting and a big test. I'm looking forward to it really.

But my goodness they've taken the piss out of us. Unbelievably tough group [emoji38]

Loving the draw tbh. Yeah, we could have had Feyenoord and Braga or whatever but it would have been a bit of an anti-climax having grafted for 8 months to get the likes of those in our group. 6 genuinely huge games that will test us each week and can't fail to raise the profile of the club and give each player involved some experiences that justify their choice to join the club. I bet the players and Howe are fucking buzzing and rightly so, can't wait to get stuck into them :)

Just now, joeyt said:

Have we played any of those teams competitively before?

Vague recollection we might have played PSG in the 90s

Nah all newbies. Can't even remember meeting these in pre-season anytime recently? Think the closest we've been is Harper's testimonial. :lol: