Yankuba Minteh (now playing for Brighton & Hove Albion)

As I said before, sign a RW and people will naturally let go of Minteh. Don't sign a RW and this topic will be at the top of the forum every week especially when he scores/assists.

Quite looking forward to watching him in the island game tbh, thread-lockers be damned.

Wish the guy well, except against Newcastle. Hopefully can help take some points off Man Utd.

You guys are just as bad as the lot that go on about him.

You've also probably guaranteed he scores a worldie now and we never hear the end of it.

Man U playing him well so far. Dalot playing well and when he cuts in, Casemiro is there. Time yet though.

Let's judge him shall we : pre season, he's brilliant, we've dropped a right bollock, pathetic club.

45 minutes v Man Utd : we done Brighton up a kipper, he's looked shite, club knows what they're doing.

[emoji38] This place, its why I love it.

7 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Let's judge him shall we : pre season, he's brilliant, we've dropped a right bollock, pathetic club.

45 minutes v Man Utd : we done Brighton up a kipper, he's looked shite, club knows what they're doing.

[emoji38] This place, its why I love it.

You do realise there are multiple people on here don’t you? I can guarantee I have never shat the bed about selling a player for over £30M, who had never kicked a ball for us

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Dalot is going to generally get the better of most right wingers in the league. 

Certainly will of both of ours.

Minteh is 2024’s Mitrovic/Adam Armstrong. Meltdown when he does something good and  smugness when he plays shit. Rinse and repeat every week.