Yankuba Minteh

40 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

🤣 Miley will at best be below an average PL player when his career is over. Worse than Longstaff.

You’re not a Newcastle fan so stop posting like you are, it’s painful 

41 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

🤣 Miley will at best be below an average PL player when his career is over. Worse than Longstaff.

Yeah, actually just shut up. Unmitigated bollocks. Makes no sense when he’s already better than Longstaff. 

1 hour ago, BlueLion said:

Your that bluebell lad from rgt init

56 minutes ago, gbandit said:

You’re not a Newcastle fan so stop posting like you are, it’s painful 

I have been a newcastle fan since 95, probably longer than how old you are.

55 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Yeah, actually just shut up. Unmitigated bollocks. Makes no sense when he’s already better than Longstaff. 

Problem is that some of you are painfully biased. A spade is a spade. You dont like to hear things that you dont agree on. You fucking shut up.

6 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

Problem is that some of you are painfully biased. A spade is a spade. You dont like to hear things that you dont agree on. You fucking shut up.

Welcome to your opinion but you are talking utter bollocks 

Posted (edited)

This is the same dude said no one will buy Bruno because he’s not worth the release clause [emoji38]

Edited by teohgk

Posted (edited)

Nah i won’t shut up thanks mate. You’re talking bollocks, evidenced by the replies by everyone else here. 

Edited by Joelinton7

Posted (edited)

Why do these people always talk in exactly the same way? :lol:

oooh, oooh you just can't handle the unique objective truth I'm laying on you. So fucking boring man, in my 20 odd years on here there's at least 5 of them per year.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Blue Pop.

Seagull Shagger!

Send in the XL Bullies.

200.gif?cid=ab54380aciwb9ffw8judbzhz31wc

I have no problems if we have to see him for FFP.  However, if he is worth anywhere near £40M, or if anyone would pay that, I would be seriously shocked.

We payed similar money for Gordon, and his background was far more compelling.  So I cannot see anywhere near that fee being paid for Minteh.

So, I would rather look to cash in on Murphy and Almiron (29 and 30 respectively) if at all possible, and keep this lad as a development player alongside a very good replacement for those 2.  If we got £10M and £15M respectively, sure that would have a good impact on FFP as both players have been here for ever. 

5 hours ago, Gawalls said:

Piece on chronicle quoting people questioning his decision making in games 

Minteh could be sold

So weird this. Hes 19 and had a great season in terms of output albeit for a team that many wingers would thrive in.

Clearly not the finished product, so why bother with those quoted comments at his age. Might be a case of them not enjoying developing our prospects

I would much rather we moved on players that are over their peak, such as Almiron than a 19 year old prospect. In terms of his decision making.... he is 19!!!