Premier League Fixtures (2023/24)

HaydnNUFC

Traditionally the best time to play Man City and Liverpool.

Fixture list clearly set up to get Howe sacked but he’ll ride through it.

think it would be sensible in the first two games to play the 22/23 first team as far as possible.

Actually looking at it, the first 10 fixtures are set up pretty decent. After the tough 4 games the next 6 are all very winnable, plus we're arguably playing the best 2 teams in the league at the best time.

5 minutes ago, mondonewc said:

Villa we'll be clear favourites, Liverpool we'll likely be slight favourites, Brighton will be priced up very even, and playing City early could be a good thing as well. Sure could've been a softer start but we're fucking good! 

Love the half 5 Saturday kick off at home to start as well.

Why would Villa be clear favourites? Should be confident of dispatching Villa at home if we have any aspirations of being a top 4 team again.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Why would Villa be clear favourites? Should be confident of dispatching Villa at home if we have any aspirations of being a top 4 team again.

I was saying we'll be clear favourites mate :)

I'm actually quite happy with them - I'd definitely rather play Man C and Liverpool as early as possible. Villa (H) and Brighton (A) is difficult but winnable.

However there's no doubt in my mind that they've tried to stitch us up. In fact I'm convinced.

Tough opening 4 games, but next 6 pretty decent - best time to play city away and Liverpool at home. Bit of a cliche but we have to play them all home and away at some point.

It is what it is.

First four champions league fixtures are followed by away PL fixtures could be seen as a bad thing - but so f*cking what - its only an issue because we are in the f*cking champions league in the first place!!!

HWTL.

Tough start but I'd actually prefer that, firstly I think it's better to play sides like City/Liverpool early and secondly I'd rather play them and not then have a CL game to also factor in

Not looked in detail yet but I presume our fixtures around the CL games are kinder?

Depending on what Howe's approach is going into next season, you'd think a rampant press and having more stamina than the other team will be less effective early doors - as everyone ought to be relatively fresh. I think we'll be alreet though. They'll be upset to be facing Newcastle, for sure.