How much will we spend in the Summer 2023 transfer window?

Rich

How much will Newcastle United spend in the Summer 2023 transfer window?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. How much will Newcastle United spend in the Summer 2023 transfer window?

It's the hot topic again, so we might as well see where the forum consensus lies.

I'm going for £141M–160M, but I've overestimated the spend by a little bit in every window so far.

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Does it matter [emoji38]

Of course, as the thread was made off the back of Hope’s comments.

I voted £81m - £100m but we can add the sales of Wood, Lascelles and ASM to that too which will push it up to the £150 million mark.

might even sell Miggy too.

Edited by Matt1892
Stupid daily post count limit.

honestly think the club would be happy with a spend nearing 200m, if the right deals were there to be done. they won't be, however. and we're not just going to spend money for the sake of it. so anything from 100-150m most likely.

Newcastle cut 'transfer budget to just £75m' as Eddie Howe forced to find four bargains

Daily Mail And express have all the inside knowledge again we only have £75m to spend ;D

Edited by prefabtoon

I don't think we'll go bonkers, particularly cos of the Gordon signing and because I don't think we'll sign loads. I reckon maybe four incoming again and close to a hundred mill. 

I reckon we'll get Tierney but tough to predict beyond that. Szoboszlai sounds like this summer's Nunez and he'll end up randomly going somewhere all of a sudden for daft money.