Felix Nmecha

Jack27

3 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

https://twitter.com/LukeEdwardsTele/status/1668335923485093888

Luke Edwards

@LukeEdwardsTele

I actually think they are still weighing up Thuram but he would be more expensive. I know fans aren’t overly keen but McTominay also remains of interest. In fact, my head hurts after today so I’m going to chill with a bottle of wine now. Night all #NUFC

He’s basically said in the replies there that he has no fucking idea what direction we might head in.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

6 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

So Edwards is unsure now?!?

No Edwards doing what he does. Click bait decisive Cunt first, get the odd scatter gun prediction right second! 

Edited by PauloGeordio

6 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

https://twitter.com/LukeEdwardsTele/status/1668335923485093888

Luke Edwards

@LukeEdwardsTele

I actually think they are still weighing up Thuram but he would be more expensive. I know fans aren’t overly keen but McTominay also remains of interest. In fact, my head hurts after today so I’m going to chill with a bottle of wine now. Night all #NUFC

He’s such a clueless prick 

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye it properly backward to openly express feelings/thoughts like that.

He’s German/English too where people are usually more open minded.

Reposting Walsh is particularly disturbing. Best case scenario, he’s ignorant or naive. Just not paying attention. (Too many bigots just naturally slide their way into supporting fascism. They love the homophobia, stick around for the Putinism. fuckers.

Sorry for the politics. too much Twitter today.

Edited by gazza ladra

11 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

The man drinks way too much wine

:lol: He's got a genuine problem if he really does reach for a bottle every time he gets called out for being a fraud of a journalist.

As it is I imagine it's an easy excuse to log off and ignore everyone while he sobs himself to sleep.

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

If he has legit character issues then I find it hard to believe we'd sign him. 

Yeah, I'm pretty much here too. Football-wise he looks like exactly the sort we'd be after but if there's any truth or substance to these awful tweets/opinions then I don't think we'd bother. It's either a random report about player X signing for club Y or it's legit or they've ratfucked him and he's clean enough.  

8 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Looks like standard agent mischief to me. Almost the same story reported this morning verbatim but with Newcastle replaced with Manchester. 

I thought the same after Googling his name

if true you have to admire the club for proactively finding a player to take the heat off Gordon ? 

McTominay was way to obvious a choice so so they had to find someone that would split the fans between religious beliefs,  human rights and freedom of speech (oh and those who don't give a toss and just want everything to be black and white)

1 hour ago, Dokko said: