Sandro Tonali: charged by FA after alleged betting breaches / unlikely to serve additional ban (Hope)

The Prophet

The FA are a bunch of cunts. This is why I don't follow the national team

Take a step back and look how Newcastle, forest and Everton have been treated to them cunts who tried to leave the league to satisfy their own greed....one of them with 130 dormant charges that will be expunged 

1 minute ago, STM said:

May 2024 - Tonali avoids extended ban and will start playing again on August 27th 2024.

August 2024 - Newcastle hit with fresh injury woes as Tonali is ruled out with a broken back.

Just now, Pancrate1892 said:

The FA are a bunch of cunts. This is why I don't follow the national team

Take a step back and look how Newcastle, forest and Everton have been treated to them cunts who tried to leave the league to satisfy their own greed....one of them with 130 dormant charges that will be expunged 

The PL charged Forest and Everton, not the FA.

11 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

The y have him on 50 charges. He’s fucked and the club were sleeping at the wheel. They should have been saying to the fa yeah he’s guilty but obviously he’s been punished in Italy and is undergoing treatment. Let’s get this all done asap so he doesn’t miss anymore football, instead it’s dragged on for 6 months for absolutely no reason. 

Why are you so quick to put blame on the club for everything at the moment, and see everything in a negative light.

There is literally no evidence one way or another that was or wasn't happening for the bit in bold, that is literally pure conjecture based on absolutely nothing.

Even though it looks like it will have no consequence it’s still a joke that it’s taken until now for any announcement to be made about the charge itself. Incompetent idiots 

5 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I don’t know, I still prefer him to Stéphane Guivarc'h. 

We probably spent about £25m on fees and wages for Alan Smith. At least Guivarc'h got one in his short spell

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Even though it looks like it will have no consequence it’s still a joke that it’s taken until now for any announcement to be made about the charge itself. Incompetent idiots 

Meanwhile Man City drags on... 😅

Just now, Joe1984 said:

Meanwhile Man City drags on... 😅

It really wouldnt surprise me if theres a time limit akin to the Uefa ones involved so the PL kicking the can along conveniently leaves City with only a handful of lesser charges to face. £50000 fine and dont be naughty again.....

Its not a big surprise, but what a waste of money Tonali has been. 

However good time to come good! 

Why the fuck do footballers gamble? 

I work an gambling. You gamble to try and win money, but they dont need that. But the thrill is what hooks you. Hopefully he can overcome the addiction, it is now affecting his life in a very negative way. 

8 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I think he's a bit of a cunt if he's just carried on over here like. 

He hasn't carried on since being found out.

Sounds like he has a serious problem but he stopped immediately when he was investigated

Just now, matta said:

Why the fuck do footballers gamble? 

I work an gambling. You gamble to try and win money, but they dont need that. But the thrill is what hooks you. Hopefully he can overcome the addiction, it is now affecting his life in a very negative way. 

Surely if you work in gambling you know that having lots of money doesn't stop you from having a gambling addiction?

Just now, Jaqen said:

Does this mean James will want two apology letters now? 

He wants to terminate him then bring him back so he can terminate him again.

Just now, duo said:

So he was betting in the UK whilst being investigated in Italy? :serious:

I don't think he was was he?

The moment the Italian investigation started he stopped betting in the UK

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

I don't think he was was he?

The moment the Italian investigation started he stopped betting in the UK

Still guilty of betting in the UK then...

Just now, Joe1984 said:

Still guilty of betting in the UK then...

But that wasn't what he said, he said he was still betting under investigation when he wasn't