Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

30 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

If he’s not on full wages, I couldn’t care less where he goes if he can’t play atm. It’s surely been approved by the club anyway.

Has to be right? He work's for the team, if the lads were given time off he can go anywhere he likes. If he and everyone else was expected at training he'd be there, no?

The club would have needed to grant permission I’m guessing.  It’s not the best look tbf - Trippier’s season in 2021/22 ended at the start of Feb but he was still supporting the team home and away.

Can’t say I’m massively arsed in all honesty - the lad has already let the club down massively, this barely registers on the radar. 

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The club would have needed to grant permission I’m guessing.  It’s not the best look tbf - Trippier’s season in 2021/22 ended at the start of Feb but he was still supporting the team home and away.

Can’t say I’m massively arsed in all honesty - the lad has already let the club down massively, this barely registers on the radar. 

To be fair trippier was on the touchlines for matches while tonali is surely banned from all football grounds so hardly able to help them out match days. 

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He’s not banned from football grounds.  He can even play in friendlies

I meant in the league, as in like how trippier sat on the bench. Also not like we are having many friendlies till 6 months time anyway 

2 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

I meant in the league, as in like how trippier sat on the bench. Also not like we are having many friendlies till 6 months time anyway 

Aye, that’s fair enough.  I have to say I’m not all that arsed that’s he’s on holiday, though it’s not the greatest PR move given current form and injury issues.  In a few weeks the injuries will hopefully be less of an issue and this wouldn’t really attract much notice. 

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Judging the lad for leaving the country at Christmas :lol:

Aye, should really show his commitment by sitting alone and thinking about what he's done over Christmas. No fucking pigs in blankets either. Italian scum.

No issue with him going away as such as there’s probably a reason/rationale, just don’t showcase it on social media. Hardly the best optics given the rest of the squad are blowing like Puffing Billy. Also, the polis generally are telling footballers to stop posting their whereabouts to prevent them being burgled. Shit for brains some of them.

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Aye, that’s fair enough.  I have to say I’m not all that arsed that’s he’s on holiday, though it’s not the greatest PR move given current form and injury issues.  In a few weeks the injuries will hopefully be less of an issue and this wouldn’t really attract much notice. 

Presumably any training we did since Chelsea was all tactics and set pieces anyway so he wouldn't be involved. Like you say though the holiday is pretty far down the list really. 

2 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Judging the lad for leaving the country at Christmas :lol:

Aye, should really show his commitment by sitting alone and thinking about what he's done over Christmas. No fucking pigs in blankets either. Italian scum.

He could be training like the rest of them are.  See any picutres of Big Joe sunning it up somewhere?

Edit:  Worra nobhead.  We're not 'judging the lad for leaving the country at Christmas', we're judging him for fucking fucking off while the rest can't and he's only able to because he totally screwed us over.  Jesus Christ, dickhead.

Edited by loki679