Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I'd like to think that, until we know anything concrete, in public fans can get behind him. If he's innocent, and he sees that his new city and people are on his side, useful bond forged IMO. Really important to emphasise that nobody here knows, or can know, the facts.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looks more and more likely they did. And more worryingly was that they made Ashworth and Howe aware but both wanted to press on with the deal regardless. 

Would never worry about ashworth and howes decisions.

I've read that the betting was happening during International team duties (hence the IFA involvement) however the betting was card and online games, not betting on football and certainly not on any game he was involved with. This is still illegal in Italy (apparently) and why the 3 years has been touted (again read this only applied to International football)

If that is true, then its not going to be a big deal over here. Might end his International career, and possibly can't return home. 

1 minute ago, Myleftboot said:

Wonder if the Emile smith Rowe rumours are because of this.

Even if he has done anything that could potentially constitute a ban, it won’t be happening anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

pretty much this. Apologies ladies and gents. I was sipping pints in a nice 30 degree climate, thought I’d drop a hand grenade and put my phone away and watch the rugby in the sun. Take care god bless. 

England game was a helluva game

52 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I've read that the betting was happening during International team duties (hence the IFA involvement) however the betting was card and online games, not betting on football and certainly not on any game he was involved with. This is still illegal in Italy (apparently) and why the 3 years has been touted (again read this only applied to International football)

If that is true, then its not going to be a big deal over here. Might end his International career, and possibly can't return home. 

Win win then for us. Every cloud! 

32 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

pretty much this. Apologies ladies and gents. I was sipping pints in a nice 30 degree climate, thought I’d drop a hand grenade and put my phone away and watch the rugby in the sun. Take care god bless. 

I was a leetle bit drunk