Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just now, Andy84 said:

Some deal if we could pull this off 

Aye, I’m getting Bruno vibes tbh. During that deal people were saying impossible can’t be done, he won’t go there, they won’t sell for that price etc. 

Waking up to all the debate this morning has been great. It’s crazy how far we’ve come in 18 months that we can argue with a AC Milan fan about what’s the better destination for a top quality player looking to win titles. Although I have to say AC Milan (my favourite team in Italy) are way ahead of us and a team we should be looking to mirror performance wise.

For those that have seen Tonali more than me, where does he fit in our system?

This is a complete fantasy land signing. I can't believe this. If we can pull this one off, there's almost no-one I can't imagine us targeting. He's absolute quality and Milan born and bred. I thought he'd be their next mainstay, a la Maldini.

11 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Waking up to all the debate this morning has been great. It’s crazy how far we’ve come in 18 months that we can argue with a AC Milan fan about what’s the better destination for a top quality player looking to win titles. Although I have to say AC Milan (my favourite team in Italy) are way ahead of us and a team we should be looking to mirror performance wise.

DM allowing Bruno to play further up the pitch 

11 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

He’s a Bruno alikee, would give us two fluid hard working, great footballers, who can tackle. Stick a third (more forward focussed) player in there, like Maddison for instance and we’d be a real force in all comps. 

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think he's taking some time off, isn't he?

Three bottles of Chianti deep by the pool. He’ll come online later completely steaming to kybosh any hope we have before returning to his holiday of laughing at open graves and misery.