Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Don't see him being involved at all against Palace. Unless ofcourse he is innocent of all accusations but that doesn't seem likely, its obvious something has occurred so I'd certainly keep him out of the spotlight for as long as possible.

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Milan must have known about this - I always thought it was bizarre them  selling their best player, captain, young local lad and boyhood fan

Yeah I agree it is a bit of an odd one. Let’s hope he only has a a bit gambling problem (and gets the help he needs) and that it doesn’t involve betting on football otherwise he’s knackered as are we. What happens with a players contract if they were to be banned for several years? 

5 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Negative brah we're just clutching at straws now. He's been betting on games involving his own team and by this time tomorrow it will all be out. 

Bah that private court hearing must have walls that look like cheese graters. FFS wait until official announcements are made, the Italian press make the Sun and Mail look like bastions of truth and integrity, so stop turning Chicken little over which bollocks story they’ve printed in the last 10 minutes. 

Honestly there’s plenty on this forum that would benefit from some "Mentalisation Based Therapy", given the instances of catastrophising and clairvoyance on show.

Was talking to him at Newcastle races last night, he's kind of meh about the whole thing, watched him after the 8.30 race chatting up coupla birds from Howdon, final straw for me after Spoonsgate, the betting ring & couple of indifferent games, but cheating on the lovely Juliette tips me over the edge like. Loan him to the Madams I reckon 

So they took his phone on Friday, forensically examined it inside three days, and held some kind of court hearing with all the relevant information on Tuesday.

Doesn’t sound weird at all….

I understand gambling addiction is terrible and absolutely should be treat with the same gravity that we treat other addictions but fuck me, betting on your own team is absolutely moronic.

If he's banned for a year, that's a big problem for us. If Milan knew, that's a lengthy legal battle. If he's out for a year, were back to the same issue we had with midfield last year, despite spending 60m on a midfielder.