Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Some interesting snippets in here:

In his interview with Giuseppe Chine, the FIGC federal prosecutor, Fagioli drew attention to the amount of free time footballers have at their disposal. The “thrill” of gambling was a way to “overcome the boredom”. He recalled an Italy Under-21 training camp in Tirrenia, a seaside resort near Pisa. That’s when Fagioli started to bet. “It was (AC Milan and now Newcastle United midfielder and fellow subject of this investigation into gambling activity Sandro) Tonali, a close friend of mine, who suggested I play on the illegal site Icebet,” he said. “I happened to see him playing and asked him what he was doing. He told me I could play because there was no trace of the bets.”

Fagioli would later specify: “I can’t say whether (Tonali) was betting on football or non-football events and whether he had accumulated debts with the illegal platforms he was betting with.”

43 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

There is, as people get reduced sentences if they acknowledge they have an addiction. 

That's not evidence that goes to whether or not he has a gambling addiction. If anything a tribunal would need to see evidence of the addiction if they were to take that into consideration. So the opposite is true. 

49 minutes ago, Ste said:

He’s sent his pals a link, let’s not make this sound like he’s the leader of a cult in the woods ffs. 

You sent me a link and it took 6 months of hard work, and giving my cup of raspberry punch to my bunk buddy to get out of that cult.

23 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

In his interview with Giuseppe Chine, the FIGC federal prosecutor, Fagioli drew attention to the amount of free time footballers have at their disposal. The “thrill” of gambling was a way to “overcome the boredom”. He recalled an Italy Under-21 training camp in Tirrenia, a seaside resort near Pisa. That’s when Fagioli started to bet. “It was (AC Milan and now Newcastle United midfielder and fellow subject of this investigation into gambling activity Sandro) Tonali, a close friend of mine, who suggested I play on the illegal site Icebet,” he said. “I happened to see him playing and asked him what he was doing. He told me I could play because there was no trace of the bets.”

Fagioli would later specify: “I can’t say whether (Tonali) was betting on football or non-football events and whether he had accumulated debts with the illegal platforms he was betting with.”

Got himself a canny friend in Fagioli has Sandro... completely hoyed him under the bus, still Tonali only got himself to blame.

27 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Damning of Tonali’s attitude towards breaking gambling laws if true, which will no doubt be taken in to consideration when deciding the length of ban.

58 minutes ago, Ste said:

He’s sent his pals a link, let’s not make this sound like he’s the leader of a cult in the woods ffs. 

Sandro Tonali

Sandro Tonali

Started a betting cult

Now looks a fuckin dolt

He hates fuckin polizia

When you've got 12/1
And you're trying to lump on
That's Tonali

When you're desperate, can't wait
You'll even use Fun88
That's Tonali

We ask the ref
Get the yellow out
Get the yellow out
'Cos we've lumped on Tonali

Bookies shout
You're not cashing out
You're not cashing out
'Cos you've lumped on Tonali 

46 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

I wonder how much support he would be given if it was discovered he had bet on our games whilst playing for us ?

Very naive to think a betting addict would suddenly stop betting the second he arrives in a country with about 1000 legal betting sites mind. Would be very surprised if those bets didnt include us to be honest

18 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Damning of Tonali’s attitude towards breaking gambling laws if true, which will no doubt be taken in to consideration when deciding the length of ban.

Well providing the other lad isn't telling fibs, either he's an addict or he's a bit thick. 

I think people would be shocked at the lengths a gambling addict will go to ruin his own life like [emoji38]

My best mate's a gambling addict and it's absolutely insane how little shame he had during his worst days.

If Fagioli's his mate he could have grassed him up as a favour.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

54 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Wouldn’t fucking bet on that still holding true, you grass :) 

We are probably going to need Bruno and Longstaff to play every game this season now which isn't ideal, like.

Despite him not being great so far it's actually going to be a much bigger loss than some think I reckon.