Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Some interesting snippets in here:

In his interview with Giuseppe Chine, the FIGC federal prosecutor, Fagioli drew attention to the amount of free time footballers have at their disposal. The “thrill” of gambling was a way to “overcome the boredom”. He recalled an Italy Under-21 training camp in Tirrenia, a seaside resort near Pisa. That’s when Fagioli started to bet. “It was (AC Milan and now Newcastle United midfielder and fellow subject of this investigation into gambling activity Sandro) Tonali, a close friend of mine, who suggested I play on the illegal site Icebet,” he said. “I happened to see him playing and asked him what he was doing. He told me I could play because there was no trace of the bets.”

Fagioli would later specify: “I can’t say whether (Tonali) was betting on football or non-football events and whether he had accumulated debts with the illegal platforms he was betting with.”

So Tonali brought U21 players into an illegal underworld of loan sharks threatening to break their legs, and we want to continue to allow him to be near Lewis Miley???

He'll get 10-12 months i'd imagine, his punishment will be higher then his snitch of a mate, but will not be as severe as it could of been as he's cooperated with authorities.

15 minutes ago, La Parka said:

I mean, we fucked up the scouting on this one. Doesn't sound like a wholesome character.

You can be sound with a betting addiction like. The ring leader stuff seems to be that Fagioli saw him gambling and asked what site it was :lol:

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

These footballers need to get some more hobbies to stop being bored once they’re done with training. Take up skydiving or something to get a thrill. 

I suggest arguing with people on the N-O forum. Surely triggers some adrenaline.