Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Was delighted with his performance, thought he'd be a bit rusty but not at all

No doubt the match fitness will take time to build up but excited to see what a fully motivated Tonali will be like

Also, see that and his reaction has made a fool of anyone that questioned how the club/Howe handled the situation. It was handled perfectly and we now have a player that will give his absolute maximum 

It’s amazing how often in football a manager will do something completely against the club’s interest and freeze out a player for reasons of ego or some kind of power play. Thankfully Howe isn’t that stupid. 

55 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s amazing how often in football a manager will do something completely against the club’s interest and freeze out a player for reasons of ego or some kind of power play. Thankfully Howe isn’t that stupid. 

Newcastle United Bruce GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Ryan Fraser says hi.

10 minutes ago, Smal said:

he is... really fast?

Yeah, seemed really fast and strong. He had a year long preseason tbh, so the work seems to have paid off.  I expected him to look a lot more off the pace, but he was our best player. Passing ability really is great and he kept the pace in our game going.  Welcome back!!

I know it just looked like his fitness was catching up to him but he clearly got clattered a few moments earlier and then indicated he got hit in the throat. Can be horrible when you catch a bad one to the throat. 

19 minutes ago, alexf said:

I know it just looked like his fitness was catching up to him but he clearly got clattered a few moments earlier and then indicated he got hit in the throat. Can be horrible when you catch a bad one to the throat. 

Yeah. Just ask yer ma.

Couldn’t resist.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Reminds me of when we try to play 11 a-side with work. 

[emoji38] so true. Everyone proper excited in the first ten minutes and then its hell on earth for the remainder.

Edited by jonny1403

Loved that video when he walked over to the crowd chanting his name. He walked right into them and everyone had a nice cuddle. He knows he’s loved.

On 28/08/2024 at 20:05, gbandit said:

Reported as broken up? I saw in the article that she was back in Italy but didn't read it as they'd broken up

On 28/08/2024 at 20:05, gbandit said:

They are done I believe.

In her Insta there's no post/story mentioning anything about him.

And she has like a dozen story within last 24 hrs.

25 minutes ago, HalloNUFC said:

They are done I believe.

He has a new love in his life now. 

1 hour ago, HalloNUFC said:

They are done I believe.

Except the file ”Love” that has like 50 stories with Tonali?