Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

His ability to receive the ball comfortably under pressure and then recycle it or look for a creative pass is similar to Bruno. He won’t get the ball stolen off him much but it’ll be because he releases it quickly rather than Bruno’s technique of drawing fouls. Those two together are going to be absolutely class. Need Jow to step it up a bit though 

Edited by gbandit

stalker alert, but his bird's IG story.

coming in to land and its raining.

she back in toon?

they havent split after all???!!!!!!

football and sex ban over for Sandro!!!!

15 hours ago, gbandit said:

His ability to receive the ball comfortably under pressure and then recycle it or look for a creative pass is similar to Bruno. He won’t get the ball stolen off him much but it’ll be because he releases it quickly rather than Bruno’s technique of drawing fouls. Those two together are going to be absolutely class. Need Jow to step it up a bit though 

A bit harsh. I think Joelinton has been our best midfielder so far this season. If anything its the other two that needs to step up imo :lol: They will be a fearsome threesome though!

So happy to have him back.

He's got class. Moves the ball quickly. My only gripe is that he's possibly too quick at moving the ball. As a team we could do with with a bit of la pausa. Take the sting and momentum from the opponents with the ball, put your foot on it and keep it.

In time I'm expecting some proper football to break out between Schar, Bruno, Tonali & Livra.

Too many of our starters yesterday get closed down, stand still, then try and find a simple pass by moving their body around the ball. Tonali isn't Bruno technically but his touch, ball manipulation, agility etc. seems levels above Longstaff.

Didn't matter in the end but I don't get why Howe didn't bring him on earlier. As soon as were under the cosh it was the obvious substitution to make to lift the crowd and to try and regain some control. 

Thought he did well when he came on, excited to see how much he brings between now and the rest of the season. 

16 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Loved him as a player. Class hair too.

Aged badly though

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1rSxGMVkjHoAxc5ZjP6r

I had to double take. I thought that was Ricardo Rodriguez.

On 31/08/2024 at 08:56, Heron said:

Hellooo

Hellooo

Sandro is back!

Sandro is back!

Hellooo

Hellloooo

Sandro is back!

Sandro is back!

I know this is with the Oasis version in mind but the original is Gary Glitter like, not sure if itll take off :lol: