Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I know this is with the Oasis version in mind but the original is Gary Glitter like, not sure if itll take off :lol:

:lol:

Oh my.

Some players you can just tell by the way they play that they are class , he falls into that category for me, when he has the ball he just makes it look easy and his technique is brilliant .

Edited by Geogaddi

3 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Some players you can just tell by the way they play that they are class , he falls into that category for me, when he has the ball he just makes it look easy and his technique is brilliant .

I'd be interested to hear an example of someone who you can't tell is class by the way they play.

Edited by simonsays

7 hours ago, 54 said:

Just wait until we can unleash this :love:

Screenshot_20240902-110827.thumb.png.6a134af7f8581275f3cc55693cc78cbe.png

I was thinking myself does Joelinton make the team if everyone is fit and firing on all cylinders? 

And somehow I think the answer is no he doesn't. 

Willock will never be fit for long enough to really call it into question though. 

1 minute ago, Cf said:

I was thinking myself does Joelinton make the team if everyone is fit and firing on all cylinders? 

And somehow I think the answer is no he doesn't. 

Willock will never be fit for long enough to really call it into question though. 

I think fully fit Bruno and Tonali are undroppable. Big Joe and Little Joe then rotate for the third slot as needed. If we are at home and/or overwhelming an opponent it’s Little Joe for the pace and driving runs. If we expect more of a battle in midfield, Big Joe starts and helps break up play and control the midfield. In my opinion they’re both equally good players, they just offer different things.

10 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

We're gunna have agents of Italian internationals begging for their players to join NUFC once this guys done gassing us up.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Players will start to notice how we treat players. Rafael Leao retweeted Fabrizio Romano posting a picture of the Tonali display. 

Just now, vexred said:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Players will start to notice how we treat players. Rafael Leao retweeted Fabrizio Romano posting a picture of the Tonali display. 

Half joking. I've no doubt he'll be speaking very highly of how club, players and fans have treated him.

13 minutes ago, vexred said:

Just imagine how Marc Guehi is feeling watching that, instead he’s got 12 fake palace ultras every week banging a four year olds drum.

2 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Is it just may imagination or has he bulked up a bit? 

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Yes. He's been working on his physical condition when he was out. He's quicker and stops faster(?) from sprint than before his ban, so assume that comes with some more muscle mass too.

I would love to see the following line up:

-------------pope-------

Livra---Schar---Botman---Hall

--------Sandro---Joe----

‐‐‐-----------Bruno------

Gordon----Isak----Barnes

Edited by buzza