Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just now, Mazzy said:

God I wish I could read Italian. I bet the Milan forum would be an absolute hoot to read. 

Far to lazy to translate everything.

Google does it I think. I remember there was an NUF  thread o  a Marseilles forum I used to read a while back. They quite liked us.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

God I wish I could read Italian. I bet the Milan forum would be an absolute hoot to read. 

Far to lazy to translate everything.

Right click, translate to English!! Not that much effort haha

28 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

That's Hope ticked off my transfer Bingo, surely Ryder will not let me down!

Screenshot_20230621-142852.png

I still expect the random "Despite a similar sounding name, Sandro Tonali is not related to...." type articles from Ryder every time we sign a forrin.

I'm really curious about where we see him fitting in (6 vs. 8). I do love the idea of Bruno being the 6 on paper but more fluidity between those positions. 

And then what's the next move? If it's Maddison is he a RW or are we also heading towards a formation change? Do we see Szoboszlai as a like for like with Maddison or are those two different paths in terms of how we'd play?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I'm really curious about where we see him fitting in (6 vs. 8). I do love the idea of Bruno being the 6 on paper but more fluidity between those positions. 

And then what's the next move? If it's Maddison is he a RW or are we also heading towards a formation change? Do we see Szoboszlai as a like for like with Maddison or are those two different paths in terms of how we'd play?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

The 4 being obviously a back 4.

The 1 being a player who stays further forward.

The 5 being a swarm.

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

SO MANY QUESTIONS

I think we are too hung up on "positions". Things are way more fluid right now. Roles will change during the game. 

Edited by arnonel

1 minute ago, arnonel said:

I think we are too hung up on "positions". Things are way more fluid right now. Roles will change during the game. 

There was a great article in The Athletic a while back saying just that and you could see it in our team.

Anyway, some translated stuff from Milan World.....Newcastle is a very serious and rich society, with a well-managed and well-managed project, certainly more ambitious than ours.

33 minutes ago, McCormick said:

My very Italian mate and huge Milan fan on this saga: “if Tonali goes to Newcastle, football will die.”

:lol: Christ.

I do feel a bit sorry for Italians, they love their football, but their days as the ultimate football destination for top footballers is over. They are struggling to come anywhere close to matching the top clubs in England and Spain. They virtually HAVE to sell us Tonali for around £50m, despite the anguish it may cause at home. :(

This Pedro Snicks is a total fraud by the way, he's likely got very lucky or he caught someone break this before it got really picked up.

Look through his previous links, he had Ziyech signing for AC Milan weeks ago.