Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

12 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I'd already stated I'd misread it and apologised

I know mate, thats why i apologised - i'm always posting and then noticing someone has already said the same thing or the original poster has corrected himself! 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Why? :lol:

I dunno, when I read "My own personal thought's on my IG" I couldn't eye roll any harder. :lol: 

For the record, I don't mind Pete or Downie, they are quite much of nothing.

8 minutes ago, simonsays said:

I know mate, thats why i apologised - i'm always posting and then noticing someone has already said the same thing or the original poster has corrected himself! 

Perfectly reasonable call-out either way mate - I was a bit groggy and completely misread the original post.  And even if I hadn't, as soon as I re-read it I thought I'd been a bit of a wanker! :) 

7 minutes ago, LV said:

You serious? Have you seen his passing? 

Yeh and his fbref - doesn’t scream ‘elite midfield technician’. His progressive passing stats are middling. 

everything I’ve read and seen suggests his ‘elite’ potential isn’t down to passing or technical brilliance. Great mentality, athleticism, work rate with tidy feet and solid technical abilities. Somewhere between De Rossi and Jordan Henderson. 

It’s more if Sean Longstaff was a level or two better. 

23 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Never paid him much attention. YouTube highlights I think he reminds me of a supercharged Longstaff which is great. But doesn’t scream €70m midfielder. 

Read somewhere that he created more chances in CL this year than De Bruyne.

(Was probably on twitter so is likely bollocks) 

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Fab's numbers match my napkin math. That £120-160k/wk is where we're playing these days. Bruno will presumably go above that and be our highest earner.

Fab is saying those figures are net, so after tax.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

With Hutchinson I’m always torn between my instinctive reaction of him being a know-nothing prick, and my considered reaction of him being someone that knows what he’s talking about and actually sees a fairly reasonable amount of European football.

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Milanista is a good poster, and I like reading his comments - but it looks like he's had a 'mare here.  This starting to look nailed-on.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but it did seem like a big coping mechanism.