Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

37 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I notice Tonali’s lass has made her Insta private. It was public yesterday. Wonder if some of Milan’s fans were giving her hassle. 

Maybe she's just blocked you, it's public for me still

19 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

I absolutely want this player because he's a good player and I want Newcastle to win.

However, I do feel for Inter having both Tonali and Maldini ejected from the club. Local legends being sold or released as assets is a tough one like. We've been there!

Inter? Don’t wind them up further 🙂

It's really shocked me this transfer, I really did not expect it at all, and once again its been a name nobody has thought of, and then boom it gets done. It was the same with Bruno and Isak, just out of the blue. 

I actually like the way we operate, keeping everyone guessing. 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

It's really shocked me this transfer, I really did not expect it at all, and once again its been a name nobody has thought of, and then boom it gets done. It was the same with Bruno and Isak, just out of the blue. 

I actually like the way we operate, keeping everyone guessing. 

Any FM fan for the last 6 years would disagree.  Whenever I am the toon I always try and sign him.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Any FM fan for the last 6 years would disagree.  Whenever I am the toon I always try and sign him.

No, you've got me wrong, I meant it's not come up in the press him ever being linked to us, of course though we all knew about him at Brecia as a top talent, and of course I've signed him on Fifa etc.

I meant more about how this came about as a surprise like Bruno.

2 minutes ago, Deuce said:

The name is familiar, but I can’t remember if they were linked with us or not.

Just now, gbandit said:

Fairly sure they were, but I think it was a short lived thing 

Didn’t that lad Penn I think his name was on here say PIF weren’t getting us and they where?

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Didn’t that lad Penn I think his name was on here say PIF weren’t getting us and they where?

Yeah, something like that. There was a

tiny window of time when they were talked about but I can’t remember if it was in the media or just some WUM freaks on here / Twitter 

he was very annoying i remember , always seemed to enjoy putting down any optimism

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Didn’t that lad Penn I think his name was on here say PIF weren’t getting us and they where

Edited by marki

Too much gloating going on here. Nigh 50 years following Newcastle has taught me that getting cocky and gloating inevitably leads to both looking like absolute cunts and more importantly some vicious karmic twists and next thing you know some fucking pudden is bubbling on telly at Filbert Street.