Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I am FUCKING LOVING the fact that we are the cause of this. Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY was happy to let us plod along under the previous regime and be cannon fodder for every other team. Well tough fucking shit. We’re here to win. And win big. And not win popularity contests. Get fucking used to it. 

4 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Carlo now blaming their American owners and the whole of the premier league 😀

All makes a lot more sense now I see he's involved in a Patreon podcast.

Thought-out, reasoned analysis = no listeners 

"FOOTBALL IS DEAD", screamy emotion = listeners & 💰 

We are not here to be popular...

Funny enough coming from the corrupted Serie A trying to talk about morale. Desperate stuff. Just as desperate as Liverpool after the Villa game.

Edited by nufc123

Just now, nufc123 said:

We are not here to be polular...

Funny enough coming from the corrupted Serie A trying to talk about morale. Desperate stuff. Just as desperate as Liverpool after the Villa game.

Desperate............and hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Deuce said:

I mean, RedBird is a private capital firm. Of course they’re looking to make money.

Sacking Maldini from the position they were in is inexcusable. It’s Ashley level negligence and contempt. It’s Maldini ffs. 

Tears from the ESL clubs is simply delicious, they were happy to fuck football on an imaginable scale and yet they think us signing a player is evil 

They've bought players from other clubs because they're bigger and richer than them, they didn't give a shit about football then so they can take a running jump now

I absolutely want this player because he's a good player and I want Newcastle to win.

However, I do feel for Inter having both Tonali and Maldini ejected from the club. Local legends being sold or released as assets is a tough one like. We've been there!

2 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

I absolutely want this player because he's a good player and I want Newcastle to win.

However, I do feel for Inter having both Tonali and Maldini ejected from the club. Local legends being sold or released as assets is a tough one like. We've been there!

I'm jealous like, Sunderland in the CL with Isak and now Tonali :(

Edited by Alberto2005

4 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

AC, not Inter.  But yes.

27 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I notice Tonali’s lass has made her Insta private. It was public yesterday. Wonder if some of Milan’s fans were giving her hassle. 

It'll be those degenerates from Lush Lashes thread adding her as a friend.