Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

6 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Hope Eddie has worked out how him, Bruno and Big Joe will play next season. Incredible midfield if we get it right.

Definitely has great potential for home games as we saw against Villa and 70mins against Liverpool when all on the pitch together. Let’s not forget what a difference Longstaff made returning to the midfield plugging gaps in th e pitch and helping us return to keeping some clean sheets before he broke his foot. Midfield balance for 24/25 definitely our biggest conundrum going forward along with CH absences/GK situation for the 2024 months.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Well hey, at least he believed in the team. 

Seriously though, fair enough. FA is shown to be doing something about it but doesn't unnecessarily punish all parties further after a ban that more than proved the point.

Onwards and upwards. 

So glad about this! Was sure they were going to pile on more misery.

Fantastic news. Looking forward to him coming back in next season.

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with footballers betting on themselves winning :lol: I realise it's a huge can of worms.

Really don't want to rehash this, but the problem is what does it mean for a game where he doesn't bet on us?

Posted (edited)

Great news and rightly so - I can't wait to see him next season - seems a good lad so knows he owes us, full year to settle, learn the language, Eddie's methods, bond with the players, find out better places for bait than 'Spoons etc

NUFC 25-26 player of the season - BOOKMARK THIS!

Edited by Paully