Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Yup, same. I'm off to get some Armani briefs and then drive around town on a moped slashing people now.

Remember to say "Ciao" as you slash them.

39 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Bruno doesn't play as a traditional 6 either though.

We’ve got a few guys who don’t think he’s deep base player yet Milanista, the Milan fan who’s quite detailed in his posting literally said he’s best in that base position and was run ragged a bit last year having to be all over the place. Never change N-O. 

9 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Yup, same. I'm off to get some Armani briefs and then drive around town on a moped slashing people now.

Calzone in one hand, prosciutto carving knife in the other. Arrivaderci mother fuckers.

Just now, Kanji said:

Didn’t someone say Tonali was peev’d the fuck off that his hero was sacked by the owners?

I did, but I was reporting completely from the realms of speculation with no concrete information.

Actually qualifies me as quite a reliable source all things considered.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Borderline racist that.

National stereotypes innit. Be the same on the Saudi message boards about Hudson-Odoi. They’ll all be dressed up in Stone Island, eating pie and mash.

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

is there not literally a translate tweet button :lol:

Not on embedded ones, for me at least. Moving my thumb to open the tweet then press translate is asking too much of me. 

3 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

Instant ban for people not translating tweets iyam. 

If you’re not going to do the leg work and learn a second language to stay up to date with our transfer news then I seriously question your dedication to the club.

Classy as fuck midfield if we sign this lad. We're going to look like a Ferrari with pram wheels if we don't get some matching class out wide though. I love Almiron and Murphy to bits, but they're hardly going to frighten Europe's elite

5 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Classy as fuck midfield if we sign this lad. We're going to look like a Ferrari with pram wheels if we don't get some matching class out wide though. I love Almiron and Murphy to bits, but they're hardly going to frighten Europe's elite

Bookmarking this post for when Almiron and Murphy score against Real Madrid in the group stages

14 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I'm leaning towards team Milanista on this one. Don't see it as realistic at all to get Tonali for anything even close to the quoted prices or wages.

Not really. If we did offer 70m+ incentives, Milan would sell him. It’s already the max price Tonali could be sold during his life. To be fair he does not have the potential to be the best in his position. 7-80m is about right. 

Leao on the other hand has that level of potential and that’s why Milan would not sell for anything less than 150m. Milan knows the value.

37 minutes ago, jack j said:

How come he wasn't in the latest Italy squad?

He plays tomorrow for the U21 in the European Championship starting today. So does Gordon.