Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Until someone credible reports something concrete, I'm not getting excited.

Italian media is famously unreliable, despite the numerous reports.

Give me Ornstein or even one of the local rags telling me this is happening and I will believe it.

From my AC Milan supporting mate Luca: I mean, if these obscene perivate equity guys (our owners) sell Tonali, after sacking Paolo Maldini for the only reason of being too competent and decent, I am gonna stop watching football and supporting the team

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

From my AC Milan supporting mate Luca: I mean, if these obscene perivate equity guys (our owners) sell Tonali, after sacking Paolo Maldini for the only reason of being too competent and decent, I am gonna stop watching football and supporting the team

He can come support us. 

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Until someone credible reports something concrete, I'm not getting excited.

Italian media is famously unreliable, despite the numerous reports.

Give me Ornstein or even one of the local rags telling me this is happening and I will believe it.

Credible reports came out yesterday. Athletic, Horncastle. Backed up again today by various large media. 

2 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Sostieni la squadra, non il regime

There's clearly something in this but even if we get an update that it's close I will be bracing myself for a last minute u-turn. Has very strong "player changed his mind / can't leave Milan" potential.

3 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

This feels like Newcastle in 2010-11 kind of. Right?

Sacking Chris after getting us back up from the Championship first time of asking and a promising start in the PL, then selling our no.9 local lad with promising potential who didn't want to leave.

This feels like the right guy for us in terms of playing style, seems like he'll be able to play as DM and let Bruno push forward.

Not sure we'll get it done but feels more real than Barella ever did.

It wasn't that long ago that we were on the other side of the fence, so it's easy to empathise like. It happening to a club like AC Milan isn't good at all, as much as it benefits us.

I think we can all collectively agree that football went to the dogs of capitalism a long time ago as well, it's not like this is anything new, Newcastle is just the next, possibly penultimate or final incarnation of something we've all hated for like 20 years now. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It wasn't that long ago that we were on the other side of the fence, so it's easy to empathise like. It happening to a club like AC Milan isn't good at all, as much as it benefits us.

I think we can all collectively agree that football went to the dogs of capitalism a long time ago as well, it's not like this is anything new, Newcastle is just the next, possibly penultimate or final incarnation of something we've all hated for like 20 years now. 

Since Alf Common moved. Just the numbers are bigger and more obscene now 

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I remember when a young buck named Hans said players would be better off here than Milan. The people called him delutional. The people call him delutional no more.

:lol: creased

Edited by Deuce

Caulkin and Whitehead chit-chatting before their live chat thing. They seem to think a deal is close for circa €70 million, but don't want it confirmed tonight as they'd have to work :lol:

Edited by The Prophet

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Unbelievably wet at the fact we’re looking at 2 CMs minimum 

To think if we'd not got shot of Shelvey he'd have more than likely triggered his extension and would have been pretty hard to move on this summer. Might have restricted us in a big way in midfield especially with about £100k a week being tied up on Hayden and Hendrick combined still too.