Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I don't want to be debbie downer and its not a worry for now but like it or not, this transfer would potentially protect us from any Bruno sale in the future.

If or when Real Madrid come calling for Bruno (and Bruno asks to leave), it would be nice to know that we have quality in midfield.

Ever since signing Bruno, my biggest fear has been losing him to a transfer or a long term injury, as it would be catastrophic for our performance level. Signing Tonali would go some way into fixing that issue.

The Milan media's absolute fury at this makes me thinks this must be a real goer. I promised myself I wouldn't watch videos of players until they've signed but I just couldn't resist. He looks fucking mint.

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

There’s no way we’ve convinced him. Not a chance. I read on here from Milanshitsta that there was no way. He’s a Milan boy and all that. 

Howay, that's a bit uncalled for, he's by all accounts a pretty decent poster, and at various times has provided views from Italy that give context in a way HTT would be proud, no need for name calling just because you disagree with him getting a little bit defensive by a well loved player.

Edited by 54

1 minute ago, TRon said:

The Milan media's absolute fury at this makes me thinks this must be a real goer. I promised myself I wouldn't watch videos of players until they've signed but I just couldn't resist. He looks fucking mint.

Ha ! I promised myself that as well and I'm clinging on.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I still refuse to watch any! [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

There’s no way we’ve convinced him. Not a chance. I read on here from Milanshitsta that there was no way. He’s a Milan boy and all that. 

Milanista is a great addition to the forum tbf, it makes zero sense us getting him. It feels like if Liverpool were to get Bruno, seems impossible but could happen.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Ha ! I promised myself that as well and I'm clinging on.

If he's great for us they'll get a load of money in the add-ons, if he flops they'll probably have him back on loan on half the wage before signing him back for £10m or something. 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Howay, that's a bit uncalled for, he's by all accounts a pretty decent poster, and at various times has provided decent views from Italy, and provided context in a way HTT would be proud. 

Milanista is great and posts some incredibly thought out posts. I hope he continues to come back.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Milanista is great and posts some incredibly thought out posts. I hope he continues to come back.

He's a lot better poster than some of ours. We'd be hoying bricks off heads if they were taking our best players. :lol:

Caulkin has just said that talks have been ongoing today and progressing, for anyone wanting a local source.

He said while we have interest, we've had no direct talks with Inter about Barella or Wolfsburg about Nmecha. 

Just now, TRon said:

He's a lot better poster than some of ours. We'd be hoying bricks off heads if they were taking our best players. :lol:

It's happened and we didn't. We just slagged off the owner.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Caulkin has just said that talks have been ongoing today and progressing, for anyone wanting a local source.

He said while we have interest, we've had no direct talks with Inter about Barella or Wolfsburg about Nmecha. 

Trying to listen to it but the train keeps going into signal not spots, so cheers for that.

AC fans last week 'Haha Inter, little nufc coming in to take your best players days after your CL final loss'

1 week later...

AC fans 'fucking Bastards trying to take our best players, who do they think they are'

1 week later....

Nufc announce double signing of Barella & Tonali. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

I don't know if he actually has any genuine sources feeding him this stuff, but it seems a sensible take. Probably better not to get too carried away, there is probably still a lot to be done to make a deal happen, but it does seem like it's being discussed between the two clubs, and that in itself makes you think it might go through.

Something so fucking weird about us potentially nicking an AC Milan player, there being talk of their fans rioting if it happens but not being blown away by the actual player like. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

Howay, that's a bit uncalled for, he's by all accounts a pretty decent poster, and at various times has provided views from Italy that give context in a way HTT would be proud, no need for name calling just because you disagree with him getting a little bit defensive by a well loved player.

Nah he talks garbage. Garbage I tell thee. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

AC fans last week 'Haha Inter, little nufc coming in to take your best players days after your CL final loss'

1 week later...

AC fans 'fucking Bastards trying to take our best players, who do they think they are'

1 week later....

Nufc announce double signing of Barella & Tonali. 

BriefPeriodicKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

4 minutes ago, madras said:

It's happened and we didn't. We just slagged off the owner.

It was metaphorical really. Toon fans wouldn't be hoying bricks off actual heads. They'd probably find one to put through the monitor though.