Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't know if he actually has any genuine sources feeding him this stuff, but it seems a sensible take. Probably better not to get too carried away, there is probably still a lot to be done to make a deal happen, but it does seem like it's being discussed between the two clubs, and that in itself makes you think it might go through.

Caulkin never confirms a story, and the Athletic policy is the same unless there are multiple confirmations. How many times do you need to be told this?

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Caulking suggesting there could be some news very soon, didn't specifically name Tonali but they were talking about him at the time...

Aye before it started, they hinted that they're expecting something to break soon. 

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

Caulking suggesting there could be some news very soon, didn't specifically name Tonali but they were talking about him at the time...

Just heard that too. Wow. 

23 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Caulkin and Whitehead chit-chatting before their live chat thing. They seem to think a deal is close for circa €70 million, but don't want it confirmed tonight as they'd have to work :lol:

They've obviously been sitting on this for a while.

£68M seems bang on really. 

Only 23, Champions League experience, leadership skills, fits into the system we play, adds defensive cover but also contributes offensively, physically capable and technically excellent. 

Ticks so many boxes.

1 hour ago, STM said:

Until someone credible reports something concrete, I'm not getting excited.

Italian media is famously unreliable, despite the numerous reports.

Give me Ornstein or even one of the local rags telling me this is happening and I will believe it.

it is time 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Caulkin never confirms a story, and the Athletic policy is the same unless there are multiple confirmations. How many times do you need to be told this?

Just heard the story breaking we are close to agreement.

Tell me one more time please.