Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

What is? Calling it out?

No I think you are right, I usually agree with STM on a lot of stuff so I don't want to see him banned but what he said was out of order. The tedious reaction was aimed at the knacker who agreed with him.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

No I think you are right, I usually agree with STM on a lot of stuff so I don't want to see him banned but what he said was out of order. The tedious reaction was aimed at the knacker who agreed with him.

I agree. 

I'd leave the theological discussions to the Mosque, Synagogue, Church or clearing in the woods for the Druids.

11 minutes ago, TRon said:

Our club is multicultural, fuck the ‘Edl’ shit, we are better than that

3 minutes ago, McDog said:

I agree. 

I'd leave the theological discussions to the Mosque, Synagogue, Church or clearing in the woods for the Druids.

Yeah, but the central point of gambling being a problem is real though. It's costing us the services of a player who was our headline signing of the summer.

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

Yeah, but the central point of gambling being a problem is real though. It's costing us the services of a player who was our headline signing of the summer.

It's a huge problem. I was watching some youtuber who collects football shirts and was talking about one he saw and said "I think I'll pass, gambling on the front of the shirt, that stuff almost ruined my life". He looked about 24.

Likely losing Tonali for an extended period really sucks. It does indeed destroy lives, that said some people can control it. I'm not a gambler for the record, used to play the horses once in a while. One bet on a sporting event in Las Vegas maybe 25 years ago.

Edited by McDog

Think what saves me is that I hate the idea of caring more about money riding on a game over the enjoyment of the sport itself. I have never bet on sport but I know if I did, I could get into it extremely quickly. I played poker and it was similar, I have quite an obsessive personality and basically gave it up as I could see it was taking up huge amounts of headspace even at small stakes 

Just now, gbandit said:

Think what saves me is that I hate the idea of caring more about money riding on a game over the enjoyment of the sport itself. I have never bet on sport but I know if I did, I could get into it extremely quickly. I played poker and it was similar, I have quite an obsessive personality and basically gave it up as I could see it was taking up huge amounts of headspace even at small stakes 

That's the reason I quit American Fantasy Football many many years ago. It wasn't so much money, but to worry about who did what made me lose focus on the game itself.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It would also cost you a lot of money over time, like Kevin Keegan once said, you don't see a lot of poor bookies.

10 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

If Milan knew then there would be serious repercussions from this in terms of what we will throw at it from a legal point of view.

I can see someone else coming from there at a lower fee as some sort of settlement.

I’ll take Tomori as some sort of settlement.

The strength of reaction is strange to me as I see similar things posted on here all the time. Pretty sure STM was just posting that to fit in, in all honesty. There's a strain of poster here who takes glee in slagging off countries, whether Saudi, England, America or Russia, and religions, whether Islam or Christianity.