Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

How do most people get rid of addictions? Through willpower and lifestyle changes, including therapy. Can you do that with cancer, parkinsons, MD etc? That’s why I hate the labelling!

Your reading of my original post was me saying ‘they should just stop doing it and use some willpower’. Read it again, that’s not what I said. Lifestyle changes includes moving away from temptation, changing routines, losing friends etc. That’s arguably more important, but willpower is a huge part of overcoming addiction. 

Therapy is considered a type of medical treatment btw.  Hence = illness 

17 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

100%, it’s like people who are dyslexic, ffs just learn to spell.

or people with depression, just lighten up and pull yourself together. 

if I keep going I might get to a condition you or someone in your family suffers from. 

we can all disagree on footballing and many other things, but the arrogance of you to decided the whole medical profession and decades of research are wrong…

Jesus wept, you really are a rancid, pathetic individual.

Whoa there, calm down man.

Just now, Rod said:

Whatever that means.  Is that you trying to be humorous?  Because you're not very good at it.

Don’t think so. Just not surprising seeing who is posting these opinions. Because things used to be better in your day.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Don’t think so. Just not surprising seeing who is posting these opinions. Because things used to be better in your day.

A little bit better (humorous I mean).  So I know nowt because I'm in my sixties?  Is that what you are implying?  Even funnier would have been to call me an old fart.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Antidepressants are certainly overprescribed, but is that the medical associations or more on individual doctors? Big difference to make.

Now that is a sensible post.  A post that makes you think.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

A little bit better (humorous I mean).  So I know nowt because I'm in my sixties?  Is that what you are implying?  Even funnier would have been to call me an old fart.

No, I’m not claiming you “know nowt” because it’s all opinion isn’t it, not fact. We just have differing opinions, nothing more.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

No, I’m not claiming you “know nowt” because it’s all opinion isn’t it, not fact. We just have differing opinions, nothing more.

"Because things used to be better in your day".  I have a smart phone, tablet and all that you know.  I even have a Kindle.  You see that's humour.

Delighted with the reception he got from the crowd today. Neat and tidy when he came on as well, nothing too much to do really. Wouldn't mind seeing him start against Dortmund alongside Bruno and Longstaff.

I've gone through a rollercoaster of emotions since I first heard.  From disbelief, to anger, to frustration, to disappointment.  At the end of the day he messed up. He know's he messed up.  He is only 23 - even after 12 months he has still most of his career ahead of him. Anger isn't going to achieve anything - all we can do is get behind the lad.  

Edited by duo