Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

:lol: not sure what’s gannin on in all honesty. STM made a post that has been called out by a few people strongly. He’s typically a really good poster. To quote a football manager after a red card challenge “he’s not that type of poster”. Saying that, I’ve not read the posts properly, he said he didn’t want to hear about Saudi stuff or God? 

17 minutes ago, TRon said:

It would also cost you a lot of money over time, like Kevin Keegan once said, you don't see a lot of poor bookies.

I'm about 3k up since I signed up to online betting. Mainly from the South Africa world cup and us winning the championship. Its cost me £50 all told and I have more than that currently in my account.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

It you’re wondering what’s happened to STM’s post then that’s it. It’s been deleted. 

after it was STM who saved others. 

You are one of the better posters around here, only thing I did was call it out. It wasn’t acceptable and I don’t regret it..

12 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

I’m a total fanny for what ?

You're threatening to leave the forum if another poster isn't banned forever. Like howay man [emoji38]

Silly post from STM, however there is a conflation of SA as a whole and 'pure evil', in the media and at times on here. Like 80 has said I'm not surprised when people try to fit in.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

This thread would only be about 100 pages if all the non related posts were removed.

back on topic, anyone think a shorter ban that the expected 12 months may be in order based on his agents comments tonight? 

Just now, Ronson333 said:

Not sure how I’ve become the target after STM said his shit. But will always support lads.

I'm not against you. I agree the original post was pretty damn inflammatory. I also support the lads.

13 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

You are one of the better posters around here

This could be the worst take in this thread tonight.

Safety disclaimer considering the actual shite that has been posted, it's not.

MRJ is sound really.