Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

16 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

The Toney news broke in Nov/Dev just before the WC. Then he pretty much played until the end of the season.

They needed to make sure that it was the perfect timing. First 3 months of "no football related activities" were off season.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

Was hoping he might manage the Dortmund game. 

As other have said I’m resigned to a long ban I just hope that he’s allowed to be at training (as has been the case with Fagioli). Was class to see all the lads out injured in that team photo on Saturday. If he can train and be about the team he’ll come back a better player. 

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

You’d hope he’ll still be able to train, not sure what the rules are though? I think we all need to know the punishment now!

He should be made to coach and train with the ladies team. They’re employed by the same company and would benefit from his experience. He should do his uefa B badge whilst he’s at it. Could be on a course with Ritchie and Tripps, keep his contact with the team, alleviate his boredom and upskill himself for the future.

3 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

You’d hope he’ll still be able to train, not sure what the rules are though? I think we all need to know the punishment now!

Why do we? :lol: I mean, it would be useful for the club if they knew, but is it gonna change the type of milk you stick in your coffee today or something?

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Why do we? :lol: I mean, it would be useful for the club if they knew, but is it gonna change the type of milk you stick in your coffee today or something?

I need to know how much distain to look at the Italian barista with when I go for my cheap and nasty coffee this morning.  

Edited by The Prophet

14 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

The Italian lass on the Rambles European football show said there was a feeling that the prosecutors are trying to get the balance between appropriate punishment but not irrevocably ruining the players careers. I don’t know if she has any more information than anyone else though. 

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

When is a decision on his ban likely to be announced?

It took seemingly days for Fagioli but months for Toney.

Who will get the longest ban? Fagioli, Toney, Tonali or SMT?

In a lets hope Italian football really is as corrupt as it looks at times kind of way, perhaps they won't fancy banning their future national team captain for too long.

Edited by KDT

26 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

To be honest less about the length of the ban (going on the assumption it’s going to write him off for this season and at least some of the next). More about whether he can engage in football related activities.

Can he still post in general chat?

I do think he'll be a big miss for us should we progress in the CL. Imo, his experience would've been important to help us manage occasions better.

Less of a problem in the PL with the emergence of Anderson as a legitimate CM option against at least 3/4 of sides in the division. Hopefully, we'll see Miley progress in the second half of the season too as a rotation option, especially if we don't bring anyone in in January.

13 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Can he still post in general chat?

He's made his mistakes and will pay for that, but expect he'll get a good reaction from the crowd before the next Traitors game kicks off and that'll make all the difference to him, no doubt.