NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

sounds like the board are selling a key player behind his back and this is Howes way of letting the fans know he’s not happy. 

Honestly just fuck off. And that is me being calm at this post. 

Just now, Toonjam88 said:

Honestly just fuck off. And that is me being calm at this post. 

there is a clear power struggle at nufc between ashworth and Howe. Coupled with the fact Tonali clearly hates being here already I really think our ship is starting to sink. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

there is a clear power struggle at nufc between ashworth and Howe. Coupled with the fact Tonali clearly hates being here already I really think our ship is starting to sink. 

Now I know your taking the piss and will apologise for my recent outburst ??

Few rumours saying the club are negotiating two deals, hence the stalemate and delay. Ashworth will not commit or pull trigger on Barnes, until a concrete offer/agreement has been reached with an unknown Saudi club for the purchase of ASM. Fees being discussed. LCFC becoming impatient with situation. WHU now entering into possible Barnes transfer, however player has stated he wants Newcastle move. 

Putting aside the debate about whether to keep or sell, what kind of fee would everyone be happy to receive for ASM were we to sell? Given some of the fees outgoing players from European leagues have been able to generate so far, I'd be disappointed if it's any less than £40m personally. 

Just now, BoSelecta said:

If Maxi does go to KSA it’s north of £50m and there’s fuck all anyone can say about it.

Aye, would be easier to take if we could get nearer that figure. Not sure we would though. 

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Be surprised if he'd want to go there tbh.

To be fair, can probably do a year there, earn a lifetime wage, then pop back to Europe. I'll be curious to see how many of the new arrivals under 29 see out their stated contracts.

I kind of want the Saudi move for Maxi.

I think it's more suited to the kind of showman player he is, and earnings wise it will be a massive opportunity for him, because he has never really earned big money.

Ben Arfa should be trying to get a deal over there and all.

Edited by KaKa

16 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Putting aside the debate about whether to keep or sell, what kind of fee would everyone be happy to receive for ASM were we to sell? Given some of the fees outgoing players from European leagues have been able to generate so far, I'd be disappointed if it's any less than £40m personally. 

Neves sets the precedent. 55+

29 minutes ago, Toon88 said:

Few rumours saying the club are negotiating two deals, hence the stalemate and delay. Ashworth will not commit or pull trigger on Barnes, until a concrete offer/agreement has been reached with an unknown Saudi club for the purchase of ASM. Fees being discussed. LCFC becoming impatient with situation. WHU now entering into possible Barnes transfer, however player has stated he wants Newcastle move. 

This actually makes sense.  Can see the two being linked. 

And that makes even more sense if there is a 3rd BIG deal being worked on that needs some FFP lubrication

The £££ from Maxi pays for Barnes, and the FFP credit from Maxi sale goes to new signing

Edited by Exiled in Texas