NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

5 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

There’s too much goodwill attached to Shays Given Tim Flowers. 

Aye, you've really established yourself nicely as the forum creep :lol:

5 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

It wasn’t easy [emoji38]

What sort of complete bullshit are you up to for this new football game? Tracking character login times and cross-referencing them with posters or some shit? :lol:

54 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

You have to admit that "tall players that fight for the badge and run like meth addicts for 90 minutes" is a right riveting read like, the lad really brings some tight analysis to the table

I think it’d be class personally to see a load meth heads run about for an hour and a half in front of 52 thousand. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Need to get real posters like Crumpy, Christmas Tree and Big Carl 20 accounts back. They told it how it was and had proper opinions unlike the woke filth on here.

Binned his latest off the other day. :lol: 'Toon88'.

Wasn't Christmas Tree him n'all?

10 hours ago, Rich said:

@Jack27 seemed sound enough but just noticed when tagging him that he's cried off due to the jip he got for going after Pizza Rob.

Probably a regen anyway.

We should've closed the doors after @wormy.

I can't quite work out if this is a compliment or insult.

Either way, thank you very much. It means the world to me. 

11 hours ago, Shak said:

Who was the last new poster who turned out to be anything other than shite? :lol:

HELLO LADS. Hope you are well and enjoying the preseason. I was surprised to see Saint Maximin sold but business is business lads. Speaking of business I’m still looking for a job. Let me know if you hear of anything. See ya later. 

Edited by Alan Pardew

26 minutes ago, wormy said:

I can't quite work out if this is a compliment or insult.

Either way, thank you very much. It means the world to me. 

You were much better as a lurker

14 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Christmas Tree :anguish:

Can't remember what it was about him but reading his posts actually made me feel genuinely nauseous.

Fairly sure I played a decent role in hounding him out #drossbot5000

Was the main reason I stopped posting at Toontastic back around 2013/14.

Clogged that forum with thread after thread about his throbbing man crush for Mike Ashley.

13 hours ago, Rich said:

@Jack27 seemed sound enough but just noticed when tagging him that he's cried off due to the jip he got for going after Pizza Rob.

Probably a regen anyway.

We should've closed the doors after @wormy.

I noticed there’s a thread there that seems to focus on supporting people with poor mental health. I think if we’re doing something like that then it’s obviously a bit fickle to do the opposite if there’s a feeling someone might feel targeted. It does get a bit cliquey at times, particularly when that’s happening. You can say it’s in jest and all, but it obviously can be difficult reading things the way they’re intended especially if you’re new.

I’d just say to people to be mindful of that and I know you do get the odd arsehole who will deserve it, but otherwise just think that we don’t know the person , how old, what their mental state is, etc. it’s like when you get a new job and you’re obviously picking up the craic there and how peoples personalities are. It’s obviously more so difficult when you can’t see the person.  

if your names in red *cough rich cough* then definitely giving off that vibe will influence others too whether it’s positive or negative. Amazing what a colour can do…! 

I’ve worked in this field a long time and suffer myself so I’ve gained a lot over the years, but just thought I’d give it a mention (and I know it’s not the thread for it…!) but just with what I’ve picked up since coming back on here. I’ve been posting probably since around 2002 on Toontastic and just started again on here. I was a lot different back then to what I’m like now, but certainly recognise more due to my line of work and personal experiences. Just thought I’d give my point of view anyways following the talk with Jack, etc. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo